Chapter 16

Ryan's POV-
I slept for about 2 hours, as I said I didn't care what time it was I was tired. I rolled out of the bed and onto the floor with a thud. I then got up and unravelled the blanket which I was tucked up in. I walked into the closet again and got some random clothes which caught my eye. I put on, a yellow turtle neck jumper and grey pants, I then put some grey and black trainers on and left the closet.

As I walked back on the balcony I realized that the sky was a more lighter shade of red and thought, well maybe that's how I tell when its night and day. I strolled out of my room and walked down the corridor. I walked past Luke's room and down some stairs into a kitchen. There were four people in here. Two people were actually doing work and the other two were chatting. I recognised one of the people as Marie and she was talking to a guy.

'Hey, Ryan! Up so early? It's like 9 o'clock dont you want to sleep late?' She said.

'No I cant really tell what time it is, also I decided to wake up cause I must have went to sleep earlier,' I said.

'Oh well, we'll order you an alarm clock to tell the time and to wake you up in the morning or when you take a nap,'

'Oh and by the way this is Brock, he's one of my friends, he isn't a demon like us but he has family who were down here, so technically he's related to a demon! How cool is that?' She said quickly and loudly, pointing towards the man she was talking to.

'Yeah that's pretty cool,'

'Brokc say hi!' She said turning to supposedly 'Brock' and pushing him towards me.

'Oh h-hi! I'm Brock, but you already knew that, I'll just go now haha,' he said worridly and awkwardly smiling.

'Why was he worried?' I asked concerned.

'Oh he just can't believe theres another Prince here, we have Prince Luke and you, also hes a huge fan of land kingdoms,' she said smirking and rolling her eyes.

'Anyway what can I help you with?' She said turning back to me and smiling.

'Oh nothing I was just looking around, actually I'm pretty hungry, you have any food here?'

'Oh yeah, this is the kitchen obviously! We have alot of food! What food would you like?' She said jumping up and down.

'Uhh, I'll just have an apple,'

'Oh ok, well here you go!' She exclaimed before throwing the apple at me.

'Oops, sorry gotta get used to that,' She said before scratching her neck.

'Umm ok? Well I'm going to go now,' and with that I left.

'Bye!!' She yelled after me.

I walked through a few corridors, and found the throne room. Or atleast I suppose it's the throne room seeing as there is a throne and this room is absolutely massive.

I walked up to the throne and looked around. There wasn't much, there was a throne a carpet and then the rest was empty. Guess they dont really focus enough in here, or on interior decorating. I walked around the room and noticed a picture. It had two kids and parents who were all in a specific pose with each other. I think it was a family photo. However the father looked angry almost furious, but the rest were extremely happy especially the two kids.

I put my hand on the frame at the bottom of the picture. For generations to come, we'll be. - Christine. That's what it read and it was signed too.

'Oh good morning, Ryan,' a familiar voice said behind me. I turned around and saw Luke.

'O-oh, hey, you scared me goddammit,' I said crossing my arms.

'Ha sorry, Ry,' Luke said while laughing a little.

'Heh, its uhh, it's fine, I shouldn't really be in here so ill just-' I began.

'No! Please it's fine, your being kept here and there nothing more than I would want than for you to make this place as much close to home as possible,' Luke explained.

I felt my face light up a little, no one has really cared for me that much, it felt kinda nice. Even though I am a prince I don't exactly feel the love and care I'm supposed to.

'O-oh umm thanks, I guess,' i said looking away a little.

'Well I'm guessing you were exploring around, do you want me to show you around a little?' He said, smiling slightly.

'Well if that's ok, if not then I could always ask Marie-' I began before he interrupted me again.

'No its, uhh, its no problem at all, it'll be my pleasure,' he said rubbing the back of his neck.

'Here follow me,' he said leaning out his arm. I linked our arms together as he lead me down the corridor.

Am I supposed to feel like this? Nervous? Needy? Sweaty? I'm kinda stuck here against my will so I dont know anymore. Maybe it's the fact hes actually caring for me, like personally, not cause I'm a prince, but because I'm here.

'Here, this is the kitchen, I guess I should of showed you that at first huh?'

'Yeah, heh, I already went here this morning,' I admitted.

'Well that's good then, trying things for yourself, especially someone who's well kept, locked away... format he real world,' he began as he started whispering afterwards, his expression dropping.

'Well let's continue!' He said as he led me down a new corridor.

As we went through the different areas of the kingdom, I wondered how people could remember this place. It seemed to never end and when I mean never, I mean NEVER. When we finally finished the tour, he led me to a staircase, at the bottom of it was a light green illuminating the staircase. When we walked out there were a beautiful garden.

There were many different types of flowers, and the vines reached up to the very top window, the trees waved to each other, as the grass danced. It was perfect, even the afterlife was as beautiful as the natural world. It was truly magnificent.

Luke's POV-
I led him outside, into the secret garden. Only I was allowed here, well besides the people I can invite of course. This may sound weird but I've been watching Ryan for a while now, he seems fond of nature and what it gives to us, the beauty that radiates off the perfect greenery.

I looked toward Ryan, who's eyes were glowing, one of his eyes were as green as the emerald coloured grass, and his blue eye was as crystal blue as the lightly blue water fountain. Yes theres also a water fountain, which was completely useless, but completed the look.

'You like it here?' I asked him, quietly.

'Y-yeah,!' He helped. He seemed to really like it here.

'Well you can come here anytime, I I don't mind you coming here, as long as you sont stay here all the time then it's fine,' I told him.

He looked up and me, with his glowing eyes. They seemed to finally have a spark in them, which I've never seen before. 

'I'd love to come here more, thank you so much!' He said before jumping into my arms, and hugging me tightly.

Welp, I'm back kiddos, I'm going to do another part and explain why I was gone if you guys care, haha. Also yay Luke's POV! This is too gay for my own good, hehe. Well, thanks for reading! Have a nice day :)