Chapter 10

Warning- Swearing
Jon's POV-
I lead the guards and the new prisoner into our dungeon. His little firmed womt get away. They tricked me I cant be having that. Although he escaped, this one wont. He looks so confident as if hes not giving a care in the world. I want to know why they took the jewel and what they plan to do with it, but whatever happens now, I know that I have this little sneak and I'm going to get information from him whether he tells me, or if I've got to squeeze it out if him...

Ryan's POV-
All I see is darkness. My eyes are glued shut and my body has for some reason shit down, I'm exhausted. I feel a hand on my shoulder and then a burning sensation  on the side of my cheek.

'Get up you dirty slut,' someone said.

If I could move I wouldn't even be here. I would have bolted for the hills, ran back home, grab a few men and take back Evan. But I cant. I'm paralyzed, or atleast it feels like it. Suddenly I'm dragged back to reality, and all my senses are returning. I look at my surroundings and see someone leaning over me. The figure was now becoming clear and I could see a guy with black eyes and, to my surprise, devil horns. My jaw dropped and my eyes opened widely, as I stared the male up and down. I was lay on the ground with my legs spread out, compared to him and most likely over... demons... I probably looked defenceless.

Suddenly another demon came over, she had light blue eyes and she also had devil horns but much bigger.

'Is he awake yet?' She asked with a little mystery in her voice.

'Yeah I think, what should we do with him?' Said the male.

'We should give him to the king let him take care of him,' she smirked and with that the make smirked too. I didnt kno what that meant by 'let him take care of him but I wasnt going ri stick around to find out. I got up but before I could run I was hit in the head with something.

Ok so yeah we're starting the main parts of the story now! Yee! Thanks for reading! Have a nice day :)