Chapter 13

Ryan's POV-
Castle? This place is like a fortress. Its not as bad as the stories say it was, but it's not anything to my liking atleast.

It's been about an hour since all of this started, with the start of being on land, then to the Sea kingdom, and now the Underworld. What next? Infact I shouldn't think about that, I should stay positive. Positive... that's not a word for this place.

I've been told to remain in this room since 'Cartoonz' told me to stay here, and when he spoke to me last. The words pounded my skull. 'My castle'. This is all that's here. A castle and some little buildings on the outside, nothing like a diverse community or freedom. It's like most of his kingdom live in his castle. Well what ever happens I know that right now I'm not going to be getting answers especially that I'm just sat here with my thoughts.

The door started to shift, and then opened ajar.

'Do you mind stepping in here, sir?' A young woman said to me, smiling. She had redish-brown hair and light green eyes, she also had a little tail, but no horns. I walked out of the room, and was greeted with a huge room, I guessed it was the throne room, but I didnt see a throne.

'So what's your name?' She said smiling thinly.

'Uh... Ryan,' I said, i felt kinda guilty cause I didn't tell her exactly who is was, but I don't know her so it's for the best.

'That's a cute name, I'm Marie, I work in the castle,' she said smoking more at me. No on really comments on my name, and it took me by suprise, it didn't say anything of course.

'Marie's a nice name too,' I said smiling back at her. She looked like she was around 21 years, but she acted real old fashioned like. She wore a white shirt, with a black furry sleeveless coat, and black leggings, with a cute black panama hat.

'So, what's happening?' I said changing  the subject.

'We have to wait for the Prince, he'll be here soon don't worry,' she replied looking towards the corridor.

Around 40 seconds later, a male walked through the door. It was the same male who's 'name' was Cartoonz.

'Hello again,' he said holding his hand out.

'Uh hi?' I said raising an eyebrow at him. Did he expect me to shake his hand and be his best friend after he basically threatened me to stay here? Oh hell no.

He slowly put his hand down, he looked alittle disappointed.

'Well seeing as you'll be here for awhile, I should introduce myself, truthfully, my real name is Luke, but I go by Cartoonz, and I am the Prince or soon, King,' he explained.

'What about you, what's your name?' He asked.

'My name is Ryan, Prince of the Dragon kingdom, and heir to the throne,' I said smirking at him.

'Well, Ryan, Prince to Prince and heir to heir, you can trust me, I promise to protect you, I need to keep you here until the barrier is fully broken and we can be free again,' he said.

'So you guys are using me? Some king you'll be,' I said rolling my eyes at him.

'Some people would call it 'using you' but dont expect us to let you go back to your kingdom, we have something they will literally die for, their Prince, an thanks to your loud mouth, heir to the Throne,'

I realized my mistake. I was trying to be slick and cheeky, turns out it backfired. I was trying to brag about me being Prince an heir to the Throne, and for him to think about but I didnt realise that's what he wanted to hear. He wanted to hear me give him a vital piece of information to use against me, and he got it.

REEEEEEEE... finally I wrote the chapter I've been worried about. I honestly hope you guys liked this because like I said I'm sick and I tried to do this chapter because I love writing. Although I'm not good at writing stories, I try my best to put a smile on peoples faces,:) Thanks for reading! Have a nice day :)