Chapter 4

'Ok Lui, what's the plan?'

●~~~~~~~~●

'Ok so you guys know what your doing right?' Lui asked.

'Noo....,' Evan said pouting his face a little.

'So you go to the bay at which the Sea kingdom is at, you trick them into letting you guys in by saying you were trapped on the outside, if that works then you will grab the ruby from the throne room which is above the throne itself, but you have to stay true and pretend you hate the Owl and Dragon kingdom, ok?'

Evan and Ryan nodding but before they left Lui handed them both something.

'Here apply this to your arms before you get to the bay, it makes you have markings for a short while, not only will it be evidence that your apart from their kingdom, but it will help you breathe while under there, good luck, guys,'

'Thank you, Lui, your help is greatly appreciated, and I hope to thank you more in the future, you have my respect,' and then Ryan and Evan bowed, and so did Lui realizing he was being respected by royalty.

Ryan and Evan walked down the huge stones path, the wind hitting their hair back and forth, and making each of them shiver.

When they reached the bay they both looked at each other, before Ryan spoke.

'How long do you think it will take?'

'Ehh not too long, I didnt plan to be gone for more than two hours seeing as I'm not really supposed to be here right now, also we shouldn't worry our people,' Evan said before thinly smiling at Ryan.

They took out their bottles and applied it to their shoulders, sliding it down to their wrists, where they waited before chanting an ancient spell, used to summon or send a signal down to the Sea kingdom.

Suddenly the water started rising and the sky turned dark before the waves started drifting towards them, Evan was taken back, he wasnt used to seeing water and he didnt like getting wet, especially when he wasnt in his own kingdom. Then the waves stopped in place just before hitting them, it bubbled for a minute before revealing a tall male.

Thank you for reading this chapter I thought I'd do another to show my appreciation for you guys reading this, I know that theres only a few people reading this but thank you anyway, Have a nice day :)