Chapter 15

Ryan's POV-
It wasn't exactly night yet, atleast I thought so. I decided to look around my new room. First of all, I looked over the balcony, I looked over the dark black and red sky, and over some mountain like rocks. Then I walked back inside and walked over to the closet. The closet was like a whole other room, it had about 4 different sections, and it was a pretty faded light pink room, which had some yellow patches here and there.

I looked in some of the drawers and scanned them. They were mostly vibrant colours and they looked pretty comfortable. I was getting pretty tired and I didn't care if it was actually the morning, I dont care. I decided to put one of the shirt on, it was a grey shirt and it was pretty comfortable, I then put on some white shorts and walked out the closet.

I jumped onto the bed and rolled up in the blanket until I was comfortable. Honestly I never expected anything in the Underworld to be this amazing but it probably much better than land kingdoms.

I began to think about what had happened in the fewer days, of how this all started out. I was ruling my kingdom one day and the next I'm forced to live in the Underworld. I wonder if Evan is doing ok.

Evan's POV-
I was taken to the dungeon. Actually I was taken to an empty room in the dungeon. I was being questioned. Honestly I have absolutely no idea what's going on right now so they'll get nothing out of me. Suddenly the Prince walked in the room.

'Ok we know you know something! What did you intend on doing with the ruby?' He said in a rush, but still somehow furious voice.

'I might aswell be honest, we were gonna try and trap you guys in your kingdoms, but theres nothing you can do now, seeing as Ryan is at his kingdom and is probably giving the ruby to their wizards,' I said honestly.

'Well you told me what he was supposed to do, he went through one of our many portals, he is most likely not to be at his home kingdom or on land, so I suggest you try to keep your mouth shut, but do keep talking I enjoy knowing your plans,' he said rolling his eyes.

'O-oh...' I said realizing what I done.

'So your staying here as punishment for trying to steal our prized ruby until we get your friend back you will remain in this room,' he said before stepping out quickly and slamming the metal door.

I guess I'll be here for a while, they aren't gonna find Ryan. He's too good at hide and seek I should know I took hours finding him, turns out most of the time he'd fell asleep in one of kingdoms kitchen cabinets. But back to basics. Ryan is supposedly missing and theres no way of knowing if hes ok or if hes supposedly suffer. Maybe hes being held captive this very second! I need to get out of here quick!

Yass! Finally got to publish this, also hope you guys aren't seordened out by the whole situations I explained. Also yay Evan's POV! Thanks for reading! Have a nice day :)