Chapter 7

Ryan's POV-
He took our hands and pulled us into the sea. We couldn't see that well because of the amount of bubbles spiralling up into our faces, but I could tell we were making progress. I felt Evan tug on my sleeve and I tried to see if I could see him yet, and I couldn't. The bubbles started to dissolve for some reason, and all faded away to uncover the most stunning view I have ever seen.

It was a huge Coliseum like building, and there was a huge light purple shield protecting it, there were billions of sea creatures lurking around, and some I have never seen before. The building had thousands of windows which didn't have glass, and there were two flags on the top, they looked the same which were blue with a teddy bear in the middle, well ok then not judging.

I looked over to see Evan also take in the view, his eyes sparkled and his jaw was wide open. I looked back to the view and saw a huge statue that looked like a woman with purple spirals coming from her hands, it was made of stone and some was made of metal.

The man who was escorting us here must have seen we were admiring the view because he smirked at us and said,

'That statue has been there for years, it was there since the king and queen discovered  our kingdom, it floated down one day and crashed there, for some reason we couldn't move it so we decided to keep it there, then that purple orb sparked up out of nowhere and stayed there ever since,'

'Oh cool,' I said looking back at the statue.

'What's that over there?' Evan asked, pointing over to the far corner.

'Oh that's the beacon, it helps guide our kingdom back home if we ever get lost,' he said, smiling at it.

Soon after we had made it over to the beacon, and we were able to walk for our own again.

'I think the royal family will like to meet you, follow me,' he said leading us towards a direction.

He took us through a tunnel which light  flow through and reflect on the wall. There were paintings of the same people, but the youngest or at least shortest of them seemed to grow over the years, but after a specific point they person stayed the same.

After a while, we reached a room with an throne, which was covered in jewels and metals, and the curtains were a dark blue colour which blended in well with the wall, which was a light blue. There were a carpet that created a sort of path, and led it to both sides if the room, in different directions. I stared at the throne and realized what that we had to take the ruby jewel dome above it, but the question is, which one?

Thanks for reading! And I hope you enjoyed Chapter 7. Also yay Ryan's POV. I'm really excited to start the actual ships and might I add, its getting there soon. Ok no more, I don't want to spoil it! Have a nice day :)