Chapter 12

Ryan's POV-
We walked down a huge corridor, with red curtains, and, mostly, black and grey bricks. He led me to some stairs and walked down them. Two guards were stood at the door and when 'Cartoonz' and I was following was standing infront of then they stood to the side, opened the door and bowed to him. He then showed me to a seat on a huge table which also had a huge window.

'So I take it you dont know what this place is,' he started.

'If I was to sum this whole situation up I was to explain that, you aren't here for stealing the jewel, it was a coincidence to see you here but it had to happen sooner or later. The Sea kingdom does not know about this, but they won't mind when I tell them, but I've been watching you, and well you know about the whole, barrier thing, well we need you, for us to escape,' he explained.

'And why would I help you?' I said to him.

'Because I know the truth, I know all about the real situation with your parents, of your sister, of yourself,' he said tilting his head alittle.

'Well, what do I need to do then...?' I asked nervously.

'Oh nothing much, you just have to remain here until the barrier fades away and we are all released, we're not trying to hurt you, but if you try to leave we will be forced to take this into desperate measures,' he said as his facial features changed to sad but annoyed and alittle expectant.

'So I have to remain here? But what about my kingdom?' I said asked.

'Your kingdom is safe at the moment, theres no need for panic, I have some guards watching it, if anything happens they will protect your kingdom,' he said honestly, his voice sounded sincere and reassuring.

'But what am I going to do here, I can't just hang around,' I said frowning alittle.

'You can stay in my castle, we'll protect you, feed you, and humane needs like that, dont worry your in safe hands,'

'Wait, your... castle?' I said.

'Yeah...castle, I'm the prince of the Underworld,'

Yeeee... Thanks for reading! Have a nice day :)