Chapter 11

Ryan's POV-
Once again I was knocked out, and I was seeing complete black, I could hear someone or a group of people talking above me. Their voices were muffles and I didnt concerntrate on them for long. My vision was regaining again but it was still a little blurred.

I reached my hand out into the darkness and stretched out for some kind of wall or way of standing up. Out of nowhere a hand comes into my point of view. Being my only beacon of hope, I grabbed hold of it anyway. The mysterious person was pretty strong as they practically launched me onto the air.

When I was stood up, I rubbed the back of my neck and squinted my eyes to try and make out who it was that had helped me up. When my visions started going clear I could make out more details, they didn't surprise me though. It was a man, he had dark brown or even black hair, and brown eyes, his skin was slightly tanned and he had horns too, and a little devil tail which swayed from side to side.

'Who are you?' I asked furiously.

'I'm... well call me Cartoonz,' he said, smiling alittle but turn turning back to a straight face.

'Well, what am I doing here?'

'I dont know, how did you get here?' He asked raising an eyebrow at me.

'I was... I was in the Sea kingdom and... I tried to escape and I was with my friend Evan... I ran to escape and I went through this dark red spiral thing and I ended up here...' I hesitated.

'Well whatever, you have to stay here,'

'What?! Why?!' I practically yelled out.

'Because you stole the Sea kingdoms jewel, and as you know we have a very good partnership, so we have to keep you here until we find a way to send you back to the Sea kingdom to remain prisoner there,'

'O-oh,'

'Follow me,'

Hi guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I'm really excited to be doing this story because well it's my first string along the lines of it being a story idea I've had for a while. Thanks for reading! Have a nice day :)