Chapter 6 P.2

The door started to shake and opened to reveal a woman with short curly brown hair and blue eyes, she wore a baby blue and white dress.

'Ah Nogla, well hasn't it been a while, please come in,' she said, as she moved out of the way let him in, she showed him to the couch.

'So what is your business with being here,?' She said, pouring David a glass of water.

'Well...Prince Ryan and Prince Evan found out about the barrier breakage,'

The woman dropped the glasses, and stomped over to David, she then grabbed him by his shirt.

'What do you mean, they know?! You told them, didn't you? You dimwit!'

'No, no, I swear I didn't tell them, it was Lui!' David said putting his hands up in defeat.

'Where is he?' She said as her eyes started to glow red.

'Hes in our tower!'

'Good, and he shall he remain there, wait this means they are going to get the ruby in Sea kingdoms throne, then that's stunning, they'll be doing our work for us!' She started laughing maniacally, as David joined in, loosening the grip she had on him.

' I have just the punishment for Lui,' she said, grinning evily.

'Just you wait, Lui, just you wait,' she said, looking towards an old picture.

'I'll be seeing you soon Prince Ryan, your haven't seen the last of your mother,'

Sorry I didnt puplish this yet... I have this thing where I chill on Sundays and its Sunday... sprry its stupid but I want to introduce the ships as soon as possible,anyways I hope you enjoyed reading. Have a nice day :)