Chapter 17

Ryan's POV-
I felt myself begin to launch towards Luke, and he caught me. I landed in his arms, which were holding a strong hold around my waist, and he put his chin on my shoulder. I buried my face into his chest and felt his chest warm up and his heart beating.

I looked up to him and saw his eyes were closed but a light smile glazed over his face. The lighting was perfect and I know I've only been here for like two days now or maybe even longer, but I know I dont wanna leave anytime soon.

Luke makes me feel safe and secure, like I can be who I want, when I want, where I want, and no boundaries. I get to explore and not have to worry about being in potential. My worries an doubts seem to disappear here. Even if this is wrong and even if its completely viole to be here and enjoy it, I will make it worth while.

'So, seeing as you'll be here for a while, would you like to play some video games with me?' Luke asked.

'Wait, you have video games?'

'Yeah-'

'Well come on let's go then!'

I grabbed his arm and yanked him through the garden and back int the castle.

'Now show me to the video games!' I said raising my arm to the air.

'Ok then follow me,' Luke said laughing. I'll have to make it my mission to make him laugh every day.

He lead me through the corridor and up a set of stairs, he showed me through a door into a lounge if some sort. There were bean bags, arcade machines, snack machines and everything.

'Woah... I can't believe you didnt show me this until now!' I said hitting his shoulder.

'Sorry! I thought I should show this this later,' he said pushing me a little.

'Well there's some beanbag over here, we can get them and sit down and play some video games,'  Luke said walking towards a huge pile of bean bags.

'Ok then!' I walked over to him and jumped on the pile of beanbags, until I rolled off of them because Luke picked it up.

Third Person:
Ryan and Luke made a small pile of the many beanbags of all sort of colours. Blues, reds, yellows oranges, etc it was truly a vibrant pile. They both sat down in the pile and  Luke grabbed two controllers, they later played Dead by Daylight, Gang beasts, Human Fall flat and way more! They had a great afternoon together just chilling and hanging out. At one point Luke chanted their clothes during a round of Dead by Daylight to nice and chill clothes.

'Luke! Im falling off the edge!' Ryan yelled as his character was beginning to fall off the edge.

'Dont worry I got ya Ry!' Luke said before making his character grab onto Ryan's characters head.

'Your gonna rip my brains out you fool!'

'I'm sorry!' Luke yelled before dragging the hanging character back onto the platform and carrying him across to the other side and accidentally throwing them both off the edge.

'You fool!' Ryan yelled putting his head back and groaning.

'I'm sorry!' Luke apologised and made a sad face.

'Ok fine then, your sorry and I'm sorry there happy?' Ryan said leaning back up again.

'Yeah thats-'

'Your majesty! The Wild kingdom have intruded! We fear they may attack!' One of the soldiers yelled.

'Get the men out there and stop them, then ask them why they're here!' Luke demanded standing up.

'What's happening?' Ryan said looking up to Luke.

'The Wild kingdom have intruded and we dont know why so we're trying to stop them, dont worry our kingdom is much stronger, although the Wild kingdom is probably the strongest out of your kingdom and the rest,' Luke said grabbing Ryan's hand and pulling him out the door.

'Oh o-ok,'

Luke's POV-
I dragged Ryan through the castle halls to the gates to where they were spotted.

'Sir this way!' A female soldier directed.

'Thank you,' I said.

We walked to the gate and to the outskirts of the kingdom and was faced with a medium sized army of men. I was then greeted by one of my top enemies.

'Wildcat,'

'Cartoonz,'

Ah yes I believe I have been dead for a decade. I apologise and I will soon give an announcement which I wrote before but for now thank you for reading and also the ships are boarding into the harbour! Ok I'll stop now... I must go now my children are calling for me... I mean my friends. Omg I have friends! Anyway thank you for your time and Have a nice day! :)