Chapter 2

Ryan woke up in his bed, his head was banging and his body was sore. He couldn't remember what had happened that night.

'Good morning, your majesty,' said one of the staff at his castle, Anthony.

'Oh hey Anthony, good morning to you too,' The prince said with a tired smile.

'Anthony, do you happen to know what happened to me?'

Anthony hesitated, '... yes, your majesty, you were found in the streets, shaking and coughing loudly, one of the townsfolk, Lui, found you almost freezing to death and escorted you back here,'

'Lui? I've hear of him before, hey isnt he that wizard who can perform cool tricks and wizardry stuff like that?'

'Yes he is the wizard but not the dumbest  one, your majesty, for that is his friend, David,'

'Ahh yes David, the man who fell though the roof at my 13 birthday party, I remember that, Haha good times... can you thank him for me?'

'Yes, your majesty,'

'Oh and one more thing, call me Ryan,'

'Yes... Ryan' Anthony smiled at his prince of who he was very fond of and respected and left.

Ryan walked out if his room and walked up the stairs to the top of the castle where he saw Evan's Kingdom, he saw multiple people fly around the kingdom in little groups, like school kids in a playground, he then looked down to the same street he had been that night, and gasped at what he saw. He saw a rather big male with horns and a black hoodie smiling up at him. Ryan looked away then looked back at it, and sighed, it had vanished.

Sorry it was short I was kinda confused as to what was happening in my life and decided to write this, I hope it's not too boring... Have a nice day :)