this is for my girl(s)

[CLOUIS]
(Louis is a world renown musician, always going on tours and such while Clementine and Violet were homebound in Savannah, taking care of AJ.)

"Hey Clem, Lou's facetiming ya," Violet hollered as she and baby AJ watch Captain Marvel in the living room.

"Seriously? This movie?"

"Gotta teach em while they're young." Baby AJ coo'd as he crawled over to Violet.

"He's my baby brother yet he likes you more," Clementine rolled her eyes as she fixed herself a cup of coffee.

"It's 7:30 at night and you're drinking coffee?"

"It's iced coffee."

"Ah yes, iced coffee. Us gays love iced coffee."

"Sterotypical much?," Clementine smiled as she sat besides Violet on the comedically orange sofa.

"I find sterotypes funny," she picked up the small child and held him in her arms as he yawned.
"Like I'm a cancer. Cancers are moody sons of bitches who have big hearts-"

"PRETTY ACCURATE," Clementine yelled as she laughed.

"Yeah yeah well they're sometimes right," Violet grabbed her can of cherry Dr. Pepper and downed it.
"What time is Lou's show?"

Clementine looked at her watch.
"In about 10 minutes."

"He mentioned of a surprise but he didn't go into much detail about it cuz all of his adoring fans found the hotel he was staying at," Violet sipped at her drink again.

"I hate that part, all those horny girls wanting a piece of my man."

"I only like his music, I'd never date a dude even if it was for a million dollars," the blonde rolled her eyes as she scrolled through instagram.
"But I'll admit, I miss the doofus."

"I knew there was a heart in there somewhere," Clem smiled as she gently set AJ down in his walker.

"Nah, I'm still that bitch."

"That bitch with a soft spot."

"Hush, he just texted me. 'Turn to channel 331' he says."

As they turned to the channel, applauses and screams blaired on the tv speakers, scaring poor baby AJ.

"Shhhh, it's okay," Violet took the baby into her arms, comforting him. AJ smiled and rested his head on her chest.

"Aye! Wassup! I'm Louis Sullivan, better known as "Lousul"," he spoke into his microphone.

[A/N: Supposed to sound like "loser" as he was often called that for his interest in music rather than sports.]

"This song goes out to two girls that mean the world to me. The first girl is my best friend since childhood, my ride-and-die, my chicken nugget gay friend, Violet Aldon." Clementine cheered and clapped and AJ clapped as well as Violet blushed.

"The next girl," Louis looked back at the crowd. "She means everything to me. So, Clementine Marsh, if you're watching this at home, you are now my wife. No take backs." He pulled out a small box holding a shiny ring from his famous brown leather coat he always wore.
"I love you Clementine. You two, Violet." He sat back at his piano and began to play.

"This is for my girl
No faking shit
She took my whole heart
Oh no
This is for my girl
No cheating shit
She has my whole heart
(Heart)"

Clementine and Violet errupted into tears and applause as he finished his song and bowed.

"To my girls back home, I'll be back soon," he waved goodbye at the camera and the tv went black.

"You know, when he comes home, we gotta kill him for making us cry," Violet joked as she dried her eyes.

"Yup. We'll kill him with kindness."

"My machete named "kindness"?"

"VIOLET NO!"