and i- oop.

[Saw this on my fan account ig time line......so....HERE WE GO BOIS GORLS AND NON SPECIFICS ALIKE!]

AJ's POV

"Be a good boy...and kill me." Clementine closed her eyes and lowered her head. She's given up..but I haven't. I wiped my teary eyes and held Minnie's axe over my head. The sharpened metal sliced into her leg. Ruby red blood burst from the slit.

"AH AJ!"

"ONE SEC CLEM!"

I repeated the motion again, her leg still not deattatched.

"AJ! STOP!"

"ALMOST DONE CLEM!"

Her leg was hanging on by a few tendons but I knew one more swing would cut it off completely. Her screams pierced my eardrums as I axed off her leg. As the sweat damped my forehead, I stared at Clem, who procceeded to stare at the deattatched ligament on the ground.

"AJ," her voice quivered.

"Clem?"

"THAT'S THE WRONG LEG!"

I stared blankly at the bloodied leg.

"Soooooooo.....which leg had the bit in it?"

"AJ!"

"I um..."

"YOU FUCKING CUT OFF THE WRONG LEG!"

I panicked as I stared at Clem's bleeding slit as well as the missing leg I cut off.

"It's fine, it's fine," I panicked as I raised the axe again. "Close your eyes."

Clementine glared furiously at me.

"YOU FUCKING CUT OFF THE WRONG LEG, AJ!"

"I GOT THIS CLEM!"

I raised the axe over my head and chopped into her remaining leg. The barn fell silent, besides the groans of the undead. I look at Clementine's face. She grew paler and was passed out. Fear settled within me and I knew I had to act fast. In 3 more swift cuts, her other leg was deattatched as well. Grabbing Clem's knife amd the piece of rock in her pocket, I set a pile of hay on fire.

"I hope this works," I mumbled as I carefully held the knife's blade into the roaring flames. Once the blade beamed crimson red, I walked over to Clementine's body. She's still warm, that's good. I took a deep breath before placing the hot blade against her bloodied amputation sites. The stentch of burning flesh was enough to make me gag and nearly vomit but I held it together. For Clem. I repeated the actions until the blood stopped gushing out of her body. Feeling her body again, she felt cold. Panicking at the thought of her turning into a monster, I wrap myself in walker guys and grabbed her body. God, she's heavy. Omar has to stop feeding her seconds. I spot a wheelbarrow and carefully place her inside of it. I look around for an escape route, all seeming to be blocked by walkers. My gaze fell upon Clem's legs and an idea came to mind. As I throw walker guts over her body like a blanket, I climb ontop of the barn with her dismembered legs.

"Dinner time!" I screamed as I chucked her legs into a nearby bush. The walkers caught the scent of her bloodied legs and creeped over to dine on them. Time to run for it! I climb back into the barn, grab the pitchfork that we barricaded the door with, along with Minerva's axe, and quickly ran off with Clementine in the wheelbarrow. Luckily, the monsters didn't pay us much attention. As we neared the school, Violet and Louis were at the gates.

"What the-"

"OPEN THE GATES! HURRY!"

Violet opened the small side gate door and I hurried inside. Tripping over a rock, I tipped over the wheelbarrow, spilling out Clem.