liar, liar

"You're a fucking liar Louis." The dreadheaded boy scoffed and held his hand over his heart in a mockingly hurt manner.

"It's the honest truth. Ask anyone."

"Alrighty then. CLEMENTINE!!!!"

"VIOLET, YOU SON OF A-"

"What do you guys want? It's like 4 in the morning," the brunnette groaned as she opened her door to be greeted with the estatic duo.

"It's just after noon, Clem," Violet handed Clementine her usual beverage from Starbucks, a hot dark roasted black coffee with 3 espresso shots.

"What do you guys want," the coffee addict girl spoke as she sipped on her beverage.

"Is Louis your boyfriend?"

Clementine choked on the beverage and began to have a coughing fit.

"Why do you ask?," Clementine finally spoke as her cheeks blushed red, probably from the lack of air from her coughing.

"Louis here says he's your girlfriend. Wait- I mean, you're his boyfriend. I- wait. JUST HOLD ON-"

"And here ladies and gentlemen, is the perfect example of a useless lesbian," Louis held out his arms as if he's  showing Violet off like an award. The purple lesbian rolled her eyes before entering Clem's apartment, only to be followed by the dreadheaded music player.

"Sooooooo," Violet smiled.

"Soooooo what," Clem responded.

"I'M STILL A ROCKSTAR! I GOT MY ROCK MOVES! AND I DON'T NEED YOU AND GUESS WHAT?! I'M HAVING MORE FUN-"

"LOUIS," the two girls collectively yell together. The boy sighed and folded his arms.

"Do you want the truth?," Clem asked as she nervously intertwinded her fingers.

"YES," the blonde exclaimed.

"I do have feelings for Louis-"

"AH HA," Louis yelled proudly.

"-but I have feelings for Violet too."

"Huh," the best friend duo responded simetaneously.

"Yeah....I like both of you guys..."

The blonde and piano boy looked at each other and then back at Clem.

"Finally, I'm not the only queer," Violet sighed in relief.

"Our best friend literally just came out to us and that's the first thing that came to your mind," Louis shook his head.

"Not the first thing. The first thing was "omg, Clem needs glasses if she finds me attractive."

Both Clem and Louis facepalmed.

"Cmon, lets go get ice cream, my treat," Louis offered to the girls which they graciously accept.

"Lesbians love ice cream," Violet laughed.

"But I love ice cream!!!," Louis yelled.

"Louis, you're a lesbian," Clem chuckled.

"I....I'm not....I..shut up and lets go."

Author's Note:
Sup, i'm back. See I had another twdg oneshot book but tbh it felt kinda weird having two books over the same kinda shit so, imma import all of my oneshots from that story onto here just to make this easier on my part and also cuz i like being complicated i guess😂😂😂anyways, i will update when i feel like it with new, fresh oneshots but until then, happy readings
Xoxo, your gay writer,
Chantel ♡