I curled up to be an embarrassed mess again and she realized it and took the balled up me in an embrace.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Are you sure you want that?"

"I am sure about it, if it helps we should get as far as we can" Zhuang replied.

"I don't hate the idea of going abroad but I'm not sure if that's really going to stop her.." Alex replied "You know the Kiriharas are really well off, even as a sister of Kirihara Uzawa.. Liliya can inherit the power if there's no successor"

"Can she really? With that background?" Zhuang replied.

"What do you think brought her out? The share holders probably need someone to take the responsibility, someone got her out so that she can take over. Christine and Uzawa are both done for, Mari is out of the line too... The only heir of Kiriharas that is left is Keitarou "

"He's unfit for any of that.. Means the power will end up in that woman's hand and she might stand in Aoi's way.. The Kiriharas and Himari family go way back" Zhuang realized "This is just gonna be a chaos"

"There's another problem, there's a recent rise in other groups too.. Haven't you heard of Strauss estate? I heard their son will be 18 this year, he hasn't appeared publicly before but he's known to be popular amongst the shareholders for some reason.. If Liliya were to associate with the Strauss estate, that would be a huge benefit for Kiriharas... She might even get an upper hand on Aoi" Alex replied.

"Aoi needs to get really serious here if she really wants to make her agendas meet. Being the top of all makes it possible, she should approach the Strauss estate before Liliya then" Zhuang deduced.

"We can leave for abroad of course but I don't want to leave Aoi alone in this mess.. I think I'm the safest with Aoi... Though I can't say the same for Kei san.. If Liliya is really aiming to take over Kirihara group then Kei san is in huge trouble as she might try to remove him from her way" Alex replied

"I guess I'll warn Aoi and Akio beforehand" Zhuang got up from the bed, grabbing his phone.

Alex turned over too and put up his shirt before going to check up on Adrian.

Zhuang returned soon with a freaked out expression.

"Did you call?" Alex asked

"I.... I....." Zhuang couldn't string his words together while staring at his phone.

Alex also got all stirred up and snatched his phone to check what made him that way and his eyes widened when he saw it.

An article right before his eyes

"A few moments ago, the CEO of Himari estate, Himari Aoi has announced her engagement publicly on SNS"

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What the!"

"Akio... San... Calm... Do.. wn"
Kei tried to calm Akio who was literally walking in circles all over the place.
Sia and Leah imitated him playfully by following him in circles like little ducklings following the mama duck while giggling.

"I mean, I knew they'd eventually marry but isn't this too much out of the blue... She just suddenly announced it and..." Akio was all flustered.

"Do... You... Not want...." Kei asked

Akio stopped and put his hands on his waist and sighed "That's not it"

Leah and Sia stopped as well and sighed putting hands on their tiny waists "da da na nit" They imitated