Chapter forty eight.

Five months later...

The party is loud and body's are moving to the music along with mine. Random hands touch my body multiple times but I could care less, I'm doing the same thing.

It's my eighteenth birthday and Ryan through me and Isaac a party tonight to celebrate. I was surprised that Isaac actually came. This is his first party.

I'm drunk, and my mind is spinning. Part of me doesn't even want to be here. After a few more minutes I stop moving and push myself out of the crowd stumbling into a less crowded part.

I trip over my own feet and I expect to hit the floor, but big arms wrap around me, holding me up. They pull me against their chest and I sink against it. They feel comforting, and I'm hurting. I've been hurting for the past five months.

I turn around in his arms and circle my arms around his neck and putting my head against his chest, closing my eyes. His arms slide around my waist, hugging me close.

I'm really tired honestly and I just want to sleep. But I can't sleep alone. I can hardly sleep at all.

I turn towards the stairs and pull the stranger with me. He doesn't argue with following me up the stairs and into a bedroom with no people. I lock the door and kick my shoes off, slowly climbing into bed.

"What are you doing?" He asks, his voice sounds like a dream.

"Sleeping." I say.

I hear him walk over after taking his shoes off and he gets into the bed sliding the cover over me and him.

"You can hold me." I say quietly.

I feel his arm slide over me, pulling me against him. Before I know it, I'm ignoring the party and drifting off to sleep with the most comforting person ever.

Don't forget to vote and comment!!
❤️❤️❤️