Chapter nineteen.

The ride is quiet the whole way to my house, but I'm glad. My head is hurting and I just want to cry. And I feel like if I start talking, I will burst into tears.

The time passes by and we're pulling into my driveway now, I sigh in relief when I notice my parents car is gone. When Austen parks I unbuckle and so does he.

I open the door and stumble out a little, causing Austen to hurry to my side. "How much did you drink tonight?" He asks as he helps lead me to my house.

"Like four strong ones, but it's weird because my mind is clear but my body isn't." I say and he nods.

"What are you going to tell your parents? It's two in the morning." He says.

"They aren't here. And Isaac will be asleep." I say.

I show him the house key and he unlocks the door. I stumble in and head straight to the kitchen for water. I flick the light on, and then I grab a bottle from the fridge and I hear him lock the door back. I close the fridge and see a note from Isaac.

I'm gone for the weekend. -Isaac.

It wasn't meant for me, but I'm glad it's here. I turn around as Austen walks in and he leans against the doorway.

I open the bottle and chug most of it, I lean against the counter in front of me, my hands holding me up. My breathing starts to pick up and tears prick my eyes.

I quiet sob escapes me and I quickly cover my mouth, the they still rock through my body.

I set the bottle on the counter and run out of the kitchen, upstairs to my room. I throw open the door and pull my hair up out of the way.

Tears are running down my face as I look around my room, my breathing is heavy and it hurts.

I let out a scream and sink to the floor, sobbing along the way.

"Why am I like this?" I whisper to myself.

I rock back and forth slightly and I suddenly get the urge to throw up.

No. Not this...

I jump off of the floor and run into my bathroom. I turn the light on and get to the toilet, throwing up the alcohol that I drank tonight.

I get done and I flush it down, I stand up and rinse my mouth out, quickly brushing my teeth.

I look at myself in the mirror, which I haven't done in a while, and more tears fall down my face.

My body is definitely changing, and I hate it.

I walk out into my room and I see Austen in the doorway, holding medicine and another bottle of water. I walk over to him and I gladly take it.

I set the bottle on the ground and look up at him. "Can you help me?" I ask and he nods his head slowly.

I take a step back and turn around, walking over closer to my bed. I hear him walk over and I look over my shoulder.

"Could you unzip it..." I whisper.

He stands there for a second before bringing his hands up to the zipper. He drags it down and his fingers brush my back, lighting up my skin. He finished unzipping it, but he doesn't take his hands away.

My breathing has picked up slightly, my mind is racing, wondering what he's doing. Going to do?

I hear him take a deep breath and I slightly turn my head to the right. He takes a step closer. His hands lead his fingers up my bare back and to my shoulders, where he pushes my dress off of my shoulders, letting it fall to the floor.

I let out a small gasp as I feel his lips press into my shoulder. I don't want to mess anything up, so I wait. Waiting for him, to see what he wants to do.

One of his hands trails from my hip, across my stomach to reach the other side so he can turn me towards him.

The feeling of him on my skin is so familiar, yet so foreign.

I don't have a bra on and I'd usually be more careful, but right now, I don't care.

But he doesn't look down, he only stares into my eyes. He closes them and takes another deep breath, but then takes a step back, looking up at the ceiling.

"You're drunk. And your brother is here. I cant do that to you." He says and I frown.

"Isaac isn't here." I say, taking a step towards him, and he looks down at me. "And I'm in complete control of myself. I'm not doing anything I don't want." I whisper.

He looks conflicted over himself right now. Like he's fighting a battle. A battle of want and something else. Something that is keeping him away.

I take another step closer, putting my hands on his chest. He doesn't push me away, or step away, so I continue.

I go to his shoulders and push his jacket off and onto the floor. I grab the edge of his shirt and tug it up. And that's all it takes for him to take it off himself.

He takes a step closer to me, grabbing my face, but not touching bodies.

He looks pained as he fights his own battle, the battle I decided to give up for tonight.

"Kiss me." I whisper.

And that's what it takes. What it takes for him to bring his mouth to mine. For our lips to mold together perfectly, for them to fit together. Almost like a puzzle piece. A puzzle that's been missing a piece.

He slips his tongue in and I take it, doing the same to him. One of his hands trails down behind and pulls me against him. And the skin on skin contact feel phenomenal. Causing me to moan quietly.

That causes him to grab behind my thighs and pick me up, letting me wrap my arms and legs around him as we make-out.

He walks towards my bed and slowly sets me onto it, never breaking contact.

I love this, for one it's not about sex right now. But being in the moment. And this, this feels amazing, like something in my life is right.

He pulls away breathless, we both are. He stares into my eyes and rest his forehead against mine.

"I think that's enough for tonight." He whispers and I nod.

He stands up and I miss the contact, his contact.

He goes over to get his shirt and I sit up. "Could you... could you stay? I don't want to be alone." I ask quietly and he looks at me.

"Yeah. Yeah I can." He says and I sigh in relief.

I'm completely sober by now, and I'm scared to fall asleep. But I'm exhausted and I want to sleep.

I crawl under my blanket and Austen takes his jeans off, sliding in on the other side. We lay facing each other for a moment.

"Goodnight." I whisper.

"Goodnight." He says back.

I role over and face the other direction and close my eyes. After about ten minutes, I'm positive he's asleep, until I hear him move. All of a sudden his arm is draped over my side.

He doesn't say anything and I soon drift off to sleep.

Don't forget to vote and comment!!

❤️❤️❤️