Chapter ten.

The alarm that sounds is making my head pound even worse. I sit up and grab my phone, turning it off. I look at the time and see it's five-thirty in the morning.

I sigh, throwing the blankets off of me and I see I'm still in last nights dress. I stand up and head to my bathroom to take a shower.

This is a repeating thing I do. I go out, get messed up on whatever I can, I wake up the next morning, I clean myself up, and I don't regret it. I think I should, and almost any normal person would regret it, but I'm not really normal.

Once I'm out of the shower I wrap myself and my hair in a towel and walk to my closet, I slip my underclothes on and take my hair out of my towel and grab my black uniform.

I walk out into my room and set it onto my bed, I look out of my window and into Austen's and see him standing, looking into his closet in nothing but boxers.

His hair is still slightly wet from what I can see, and I can see water droplets on his shoulders.

I find myself wondering what it would be like to touch his skin, run my fingers down his body, and back up.

I look back to his face and I see he's looking at me, I wonder if he has the same thoughts while looking at me. I doubt it. He doesn't seem like the type to love someone else, but then again neither am I.

I don't break his stare as I grab my white shirt and put it on, causing him to do the same thing. I slowly button the buttons, starting at the bottom, and he follows my lead.

I leave the top two undone and so does he, I grab my skirt and he grabs his pants. I slowly slide my skirt up and zip it, and he buttons his pants.

I slide my socks on and then tuck my shirt in, and he does the same. I never break eye contact. We stare at each other for a moment, and all I know that's running through my head, is that this is crazy.

I look away and take a deep breath, and only then do I realize my heart is beating a little faster. I shake my head and slip my docs on. I grab my bag and I leave my room.

I walk downstairs to the kitchen and see Isaac leaning against the counter drinking a cup of coffee, he looks up when I walk in but quickly looks away.

I frown a little and walk more into the kitchen to look for something to eat. "Good morning." I say, but he doesn't look up at me.

Instead, he downs his coffee and sets his cup in the sink, and walks right out of the kitchen.

^^^^^^

"Good morning class, today I will start handing out worksheets going over things we're going to start talking about and doing." Miss Hart says.

Class started five minutes ago and I'm sitting in my chair, with Austen's seat empty. I know he's here or at least coming, I watched him get dressed.

I find myself getting a tad worried, it's just the paranoia of a car crash, I fear someone else will get into one.

A few more minutes pass and the door opens and Austen walks in, he slaps a slip onto the teachers desk and walks to the seat next to mine, I watch him the whole time and he doesn't make eye contact with anyone at all. But everyone is staring at him.

He slide into the chair and focuses on his desk, my curiosity gets the better of me and I nudge his side slightly, causing him to glare at me.

"What?" He snaps harshly, and I raise my eyebrows.

"Woah, I was just wondering why you were late." I say and he loses the glare, but he's still upset.

He shrugs before answering. "Just am. Doesn't matter why." He says and I lean forward on my desk some, and study his face.