thanks + qna announcement

Oh my god guys this has been such an amazing thing for me to share and I'm so glad you all enjoyed and I was able to write with your support.

Though Astrophile started off kind of rocky with update inconsistencies, I'm glad that this is what it became.

I'm so happy I was able to share this with all of you and now I know that I'm never just writing for me because there's always going to be people like you guys to enjoy the stories I come up with.

I cannot express the amount of gratitude that I have for you guys and the story's success.

I can't wait to write more stories for you all soon.

Because I'm not quite ready to mark the book complete, I'm gonna host a qna where you can ask me questions about pretty much anything (story related or otherwise). You can submit questions through the comments on this chapter, or by PMing me your question(s). If you leave a comment with a question please make sure you mark it so I know it's for the qna!! If you send me a PM with your question and don't tell me otherwise, I'm going to assume you would like to remain anonymous. I would very much like it if you'd specify on that!!

I have also for you a collection of cut scenes that I will post next Wednesday with the qna.

Thank you and for the second to last time in this line of stories:

love,
sif