eight

tw: none

previously:

"Nice place." Virgil commented.

It was relatively large for an apartment in New York City, but fairly small for the outgoing lifestyle Roman lived.

"It is indeed a charming place." Logan added.

"Anyways." Roman chuckled and led them to a bedroom. "This is your guy's room. You're probably jet lagged, so I'll let you rest. We can go out somewhere later."

The couple nodded. They both unpacked and showered, and, after about an hour, they were cuddled close to each other, fast asleep and dreaming.

/ - \

"Hey, Lo?" Virgil asked, poking his head through the door of the room they were sharing.

"Yes, stormcloud?" Logan was typing away on his laptop again. It didn't come as a surprise nor did it upset Virgil.

"Roman was going to go take me to see some touristy things. I was wondering if you'd like to come too?" Virgil offered, smiling gently.

"I'll be alright, love. I do hope you have fun though and get plenty of shots that you like." Logan politely declined and nodded towards the dresser on the other side of the room where Virgil's camera lay. Logan had backed up all the pictures on it to Virgil's laptop so he'd have plenty of space on the actual camera for shots of the city.

"Thanks, babe." Virgil smiled. Virgil turned, calling over his shoulder, "hey Ro, Logan isn't gonna come with us, but I'll be ready in a few minutes!"

Virgil entered the room and shut the bedroom door behind him.

Ten minutes later, Virgil was freshened up and ready for whatever crazy adventure Roman was about to take him on.

He adorned a purple shirt, back skinny jeans, and his purple and grey storm cloud Converse that Patton had painted and sent him for his twenty-second birthday. Adding to the outfit, he wore an assortment of bracelets on both arms.

"Lo, do I look okay?" Virgil asked.

"You look fantastic, stormcloud." Logan responded, looking his boyfriend up and down four times before smiling gently.

"Thanks." Virgil sounded more confident as he grabbed the camera and his camera bag and slung it over his shoulder, checking his pockets for his wallet, phone, and earbuds.

"I'll see you later, love." Logan waved his boyfriend off.

Virgil left the room, excited for his personal tour of New York City and his tour guide was already waiting for him in the common room.

Roman stood at the sight of Virgil, smiling.

Roman was wearing a red t-shirt with a simple yellow crown on it and white skinny jeans, rolled up at the ankles and a pair of red Vans. He had a pride bracelet on, a souvenir he had gotten when Patton visited and they had gone to pride together, and black stud earrings. Instead of gelling his hair, it was very curly and falling slightly over his forehead.

"Ready to go?" Roman asked.

Virgil nodded, unable to find words.

Roman looked different. Hot. Roman looked hot to Virgil.

Roman smiled at the man in front of him and slung a backpack over his shoulder.

"Let's get going, hot topic."

Virgil's face went red at the nickname and he felt his ears grow warm.

He wouldn't survive a whole day with Roman.

Roman started towards the door, Virgil following quickly behind.

"Anything you specifically wanted to see?" Roman asked, locking the apartment door.

"Anything and everything you find interesting." He gestured towards his camera. "I'm taking pictures for a scrapbook."

Roman nodded, "alright then. This is going to be a long day."