bonus - cut scenes

// an:
these are scenes that I wrote, but cut. not all of the cut scenes are here because if they were it would probably be and 5,000+ word chapter and I only want to give you guys the quality stuff. I hope you enjoy! //

cut from - act one, part eight
Virgil was amazed. To him it seemed as if Roman was his Aladdin and New York was the whole new world.

He hadn't even been there for twenty-four hours and he'd already fallen in love with it.

(a concept) cut from - act two, part one
Logan calls Virgil about a plane ticket back and Virgil notices the rather upset tone in Logan's voice. Logan explains that he didn't leave New York on business, he left because his mother passed in a car accident. Virgil feels horrible and apologizes for getting mad at Logan and Logan tells him it's okay and it's not his fault and that he didn't want to ruin Virgil's summer and that their breakup was inevitable with how much they fought and really they just have a really touching heart to heart.

cut from - act two, part three
(flaaaaashhhhhbaaaackkkk)
Logan opened the door for Virgil, "after you."

Virgil nodded, blushing, "thank you, Logan."

"Of course." Logan replied.

It wasn't a very fancy place. They weren't, after all, very fancy people. It was just a little diner, run by little people and unique to their little town.

Virgil was nervous, which wasn't unusual. Logan had asked him out to dinner as an excuse to, 'get away from his books.'

"Is something the matter, Virge?" Logan asked in an unusual concerned tone.

"Just nervous, that's all."

"There is no need to be nervous, it's just me."

"I know, but what if I say something wrong and then you end up hating me and we don't go out anymore-" Virgil stopped his useless rambling. "I really like you, Logan. I want to keep doing this."

"Likewise, Virgil. Which is exactly why you could never say anything wrong to upset me."

Virgil blushed.

"Thank you, Logan."

"Of course."

cut from - act two, part seven
"Virge, can I kiss you?" Roman asked, his voice soft.

Virgil answered by leaning forward and pressing his lips to Roman's.

They kept at the kissing for a while, breaking apart only when they absolutely needed to.

Roman continued, nibbling at Virgil's bottom lip.

Virgil hummed, parting his lips and pulling Roman closer to the point that Virgil was laying, back on the couch, and Roman was hovering above him.

Roman pulled back to admire how undone Virgil looked. His face was flushed red and his lips were swollen, his hair was an absolute mess and his breathing was heavier than normal.

"That's hot." Roman smirked.

"Ro," Virgil growled softly.

"Hm?" Roman teased, his smirk growing.

"Ugh. Just shut up and kiss me again." Virgil muttered quickly before pulling Roman back down and smashing their lips together.