two

tw: virgil still stupid drunk

notes: updates are every wednesday from now on, my dudes

previously:

Virgil was surprised when instead of hearing Logan's regretful, 'where are you's he heard a husky sleep voice.

"Hello?" Virgil realized then that he had called Roman.

"Shhit. Yer, na' Lowgan."

"Virgil?" Roman's voice had cleared up some. Virgil had woken the man.

"Sorryyy, Ro."

"You good, man?" Roman asked. "You sound," Roman paused, searching for the right word, "not good."

"Remy got me shiffaced and 'm not mad an'more." Virgil responded.

Remy face palmed. He didn't know who Virgil was talking to, but he sure as hell knew it wasn't Logan.

"Virgil I'll call you right back, okay?" Roman asked.

"M'kay."

/ - \

Roman called back nearly a minute later.

"Hey, Verge. We're going to talk until Logan picks you up, okay?" Roman yawned, it wasn't like he wasn't used to being up this early, he just wasn't expecting a call.

"M'kay." Virgil chirped.

"Why did you get drunk?" Roman asked, he was frowning, somewhat disappointed in his friend. He thought they had put that habit to rest in their senior year of high school, but apparently he was wrong.

"Lowgan makez 'm life reeeally harrrd." Virgil replied.

"Oh?" Roman asked. "Care to elaborate?"

"He's al'ays at work. 'tz like he's ignorin' me er sumthin'."

Logan opened the door to the shop and Virgil waved.

"He's here now." Virgil told Roman.

"Alright, Verge. Go sleep. Call me later, yeah?" Roman asked.

"M'kay." Virgil replied, he hung up and wobbled over to Logan.

"What the hell were you thinking?" Logan asked, pulling Virgil close to support him.

"I wasn't." Virgil snorted.

"Make sure he takes Motrin before he goes to sleep, yeah babe?" Remy was talking to Logan, who nodded in response.

"Thanks for taking care of him, Remy." Logan thanked the bartender. It was Virgil he was irritated with.

"Of course, hon. Tell him to text me later." Remy blew a kiss in Logan's direction. Virgil reached his hand up as if to catch the air-kiss.

"Come on, Virgil. Time to go home." Logan murmured.

"'Kay. Byeee Remyyy!" Virgil was smiling like a dork.