qna // questions

// a little qna because I'm not ready to mark the book as complete yet. anons are people who private messaged me and did not specify if they'd like to be anon, bc most all of you did pm me your questions //

Q: In Astrophile there's a scene where Logan helps Virgil out of a panic attack at lunch, why couldn't Roman do that in the case of the nightmare? (by anon)
A: Ok, so this has to be one of my all time favorite questions to answer. Here it is. Logan, who knows practically a little bit of everything about everything, trained himself to help people just in case a time arose when he would need to. Roman however, instead of being able to help Virgil out of a panic attack, will always be there to offer him comfort and consolation afterwards. They each have a different way of helping him because, surprise surprise, they're not the same person and they don't know the same things. They've each learned how to remedy situations from different experiences, therefore they both will handle situations differently.

Q: How long does it take you to produce a chapter? (by anon)
A: Usually a day or two (not consecutively). I write mostly at nights seeing as I have a rather busy day schedule. I try to have three or more pre-done chapters to publish just in case something goes wrong, so a lot of the "new" chapters you have read were actually older.

Q: What ships do you ship (sanders sides wise)? (by anon)
A: All of them. To name my favorites: Analogical, Prinxiety, Logicality, Intrulogical and sometimes Anxceit (only when it is soft tho).

Q: When did you decide you wanted to write a sequel to Astrophile? (by anon)
A: Oh my god I started planning this story long before Astrophile was over, it wasn't until I started writing the last two or there's parts of act two of Astrophile that I decided I was going to link the two stories into a "series."

Q: Why would you unravel all your hard work you put into Astrophile!?? (by anon)
A: I wouldn't consider it unraveling, more so as adding character development. It was lightly foreshadowed in Astrophile that Roman had a tiny thing for Virgil (if you didn't catch it). To elaborate on that, when Logan, Roman, Patton, and Virgil are saying their goodbyes before Logan leaves (act two, part three) Roman pulls Logan close and gives him a shovel talk. Roman's words prove to be protective and I meant i to be implied that he too had a thing for Virgil.

Q: I noticed in a comment you replied to on Astrophile asking about their age you said they were around their junior year, seeing as Theatrophile takes place, "a few years later," how old exactly are they?
(by pineapple anon)
A: Yes! I used their canon birthdays in Astrophile so that everything would line up just right. Seeing as Astrophile took place in late-ish November of their junior year in high school [Year 12/First Year A-Levels in England; Grade 11 in Canada; Year 10 in Australia (Correct me if I'm wrong, I'm trying to cover everything that the current reader stats give me.)], and Theatrophile takes place in late May/June-July a few years later they'd be about 23 or 24 years old.

Q: You seem really cool, can I find you anywhere else? (by anon)
A: Absolutely!
Tumblr: sifoni-x
Art Tumblr: sifonixarts
Instagram: sifonix_
YouTube: sifonix
All of my social medias can be found in my profile bio too!! I hope this encourages some of you to reach out! I enjoy talking about my stories (old and upcoming) with readers! Plus, if you're looking for an editor to work with, I do that too!!

Q: Can I be your friend? (by anon)
A: Absolutely! The more the merrier!!

Q: I love the little touches that make your stories true to you (ex: the playlists, "acts," aesthetics to go with chapters). (by anon)
A: Thank you! I try to keep things neatly done and unique to me.

Q: How do you build your playlists? (by anon)
A: The playlists are a giant mix of songs I listen to while writing, songs that I think the characters relate to, or songs that I think fit with the 'act.'

// thank you for all the questions!! please proceed to the next chapter to see a few bonus snippets. i'm crying right now lmao. make sure you check my account for my new story (Dance With Me // Prinxiety College AU)! by the time you read this, hopefully the opening statements and playlist will be published!! //