Preface

December 2020.

This is, at face value, a love story between two boys. But for me, and I hope for you too, this book is so much more.

This story started as just a silly idea but became a place for me to pour all of my pain and suffering until finally, it became something I loved, something that I was, am, proud of and am happy to share with you all.

The authors note below is from when I first published this book. I really wasn't sure whether I would stick it out and finish but, alas, here we are. The note remains as a reminder of what I was able to accomplish.

This is my first, complete, full length story. I hope you enjoy.

-----

I haven't written on here in years. And I'm not going to lie and say my writing here before was good or even remotely alright, however, I've grown up now and lived some life and I'd like to think I don't suck quite as much.

This story is something I've been working on since June 1, 2019, as an effort to avoid studying for exams, or perhaps as a creative outlet, or maybe I just had an idea and wanted to write it, at this point I don't remember.

The date is December 26, 2019, and I'm ready to share what I have so far.

This story is not complete, but I have enough written that I know what is happening and I feel like, for once, I will be able to stick with this story and finish it. 

So, if anyone at all is reading this, thank you for giving my story, me, a chance. I hope I don't let you down.