Chapter 21

Chapter 21

When the night has come, I've only had a few ideas about what will happen tonight. On the first thought that they might barge into the Hot Cave Club tonight because that's the only information he asked on me. He also sends some of his men to check her house on the said location I gave to them and a searching team to find where Lula could be right now. She could be anywhere right now, she could also be hiding and preparing to attack once again but one thing that I'm confident is that I'm not going alone.

There's a group of people who wanted to take her down and that's the only thing in their head when they'll see Lula. She's everyone's mission right now.

6:30 PM when his team came back with their gathered information, agad naman silang tumungo papunta sa office ni Jacko, tatayo at susunod na rin sana ako para malaman ang kabilang ibabalita ay agad din naman akong pinigilan ng ilang nagbabantay sa akin. Bumalik na lang din ako sa pagkakaupo ko at maghintay na lamang ng susunod na anunsyo.

Jacko came out of his office then walk into my direction.

"Danford, they didn't found Lula." He started, "she already abandoned her house on the location you gave to us. The scouts couldn't find her anywhere but they found this on your apartment."

"Wait, how?! How did you know where I lived?"

Jacko chuckled, "don't ask how 'cause we do know everything." And I just hope, he doesn't know that I also work for GCS.

Inabot sa akin ni Jacko ang isang dog tag necklace. Napakunot pa ang noo ko dahil wala naman akong ideya sa kwintas na ito. I never own one and I never saw or didn't see Enrico wearing it. Umiling naman ako at binalik ko sa kanya iyon.

"That's not mine," aniko.

Napangisi naman ito, "I know that because this is from Lula, see the imprint." Aniya.

Muli ko namang kinuha iyon sa kamay niya at nang basahin ko ang nasakasulat doon ay Lula at Giovanni ang nabasa ko roon. Hindi na lamang ako nag-react ng mabasa ko iyon at umaktong hindi ko kilala iyon. Why would Giovanni be in Lula's necklace? What are the things that Gio had never told me? What are his secrets?

"I know Lula but who's Giovinni?" I asked, mispronouncing my brother's name.

"It's Giovanni," he repeated it clearly. "Back when we were in this group called Group of Criminal Syndicates, as when everything was good and the group isn't that complicated under the former leader Vladimir, Lula was the fiercest and amazing girl from the group and Giovanni was under the head of supervision of Vladimir by making him the leader in the future. Back then, Lula and Giovanni had a thing. They were called lovers but then Lula somehow cheated on him and almost ruin his profile into our leader. That's the point where things began to be complicated. Lula betrayed the group, she left and Giovanni left with hatred. Maybe up until now, Lula couldn't forget what they had before because when we're getting kicked out of that group, she came to us telling all her stories. We actually believed her and formed an alliance with her but then she's getting used to betraying her ally, it ruins everything that at the point she needed to stop. We're hunting Lula to put her down and we're all gonna end up wishing that we have ended her sooner than letting her go. There's always a grudge on her and I also had intel that the GCS was also trying to move on capturing Lula. But capturing isn't our tea."

"You can make things right by not killing anyone."

"But it won't stop."

"But you can have your humanity and give her mercy,"

"We're not called Incognitos by hiding our purpose but by showing how scary we are in the dark. Don't worry about what we do, worry about catching her. Or are you also up to something that will screw up not just your life but everything?'