Chapter 13

Chapter 13

The customers came early as the operations inside the club start to flow to serve everyone. For today's list, I have no performance on the stage but I could still get my clients or if they wanted us, we're just here to serve them what they want. But for tonight, I'll just accompany everyone who's alone or just the guy who roams around the premises. Or maybe the guy who's spying to get his mission done.

"Hey!" A guy from the round table calls me by clicking his fingers. I immediately went to his space to get what he wants. "We need a private room," he demanded.

"Sure, I can arrange that sir. I'll be back in a minute," I told to him in which does not appear gracious to his ears.

"I want it now," he ordered. The men around him slowly drawn out their guns from their pockets. I step backward because I wasn't prepared to defend myself in this type of environment and wearing a ridiculous costume. "Do it, or they will do what they have to do."

"Okay, okay," I said, putting my hands up trying not to be against in their will. "You can come with me, I'll lead you straight to the private room and you don't have to hurt me."

"We won't, just give us what we need."

"Okay, follow me," I said calmly, trying not ton freaked out. This is wasn't what I expected to have around in this bar but who am I to rule it out, this was heavily guarded just as the police thought that this was normal, hanging out bar but it doesn't. It had walls, deeper grounds of bad shits. And I can't deal with those people, they can't mess up my way out of this hell.

As they stood up and made them follow me to lead them to the private room, nakasalubong ko pa ang ilan sa mga ka-trabaho at umiiwas na rin sila sa daraanan namin. They must know who they are and I wish I never encounter them today.

Nang marating namin ang mga private rooms, binuksan ko naman sa kanila ang isang pinto at isa-isa naman silang pumasok doon. I'm holding my breath and I couldn't look them in the eyes, they could shoot me if I did.

"This is perfect," the must-be-the-leader remarks, "Hey, give us some girls and also tell them to bring alcohol."

"Sure sir," I nodded frantically, "is there anything you need sir?"

"Do you want to join us?"

"No sir," umiling naman ako. "I'm just a crew here."

"Yeah, I know that so fuck off—get our ladies and drinks!" he shouted as I immediately leave their private room.

Nakahinga naman ako ng maluwag ng makalayo ako doon at saka ako sinalubong ni MD.

"Who did you bring into the private room, Dicky? Sinabi ko naman sa'yo na kailangan mo munang ilapit sa akin bago mo silang dalhin doon."

"I know that MD, but they had a gun and I just have to obey their demands. I could die if I don't."

"They're here again..." MD whispers.

"Huh? What did you say?"

Mabilis naman siyang umiling sa akin, "Wala, 'wag mo nang alalahanin 'yon. They're already in the private room at they can take it all the time they have."

"Okay... but they need some girls and drinks." And when I said that, MD wouldn't look into my eyes.

"Sure, I'll just arrange that," he said and tapped my shoulder. "Go back to work, the night's getting deep. You don't wanna miss what you missed last night." He said and immediately left me heading to pick up some girls for that group.