五十一

Sunday, December 19

The tapping sound of the pen was all that filled the room as Hyunjin sat in the red velvet chair across from the mahogany desk.

His first week in therapy had started yesterday. The brunet was told to come everyday until his therapist felt it was fine to lower the amount of time he spent at the office, but he felt like one day out of the seven had been more than enough.

He watched as the elder male read over his notes, taking small looks up at Hyunjin every few seconds. A wave of anxiety washed over Hyunjin every time the male looked up, causing him to look down at his fiddling hands, simply waiting for him to tell Hyunjin what had been wrong.

"It seems as if you have chronic depression," The doctors voice was rough like sandpaper, every time he spoke it made Hyunjin want to scream out of distress.

The brunet snickered in response, "i've been here for one hour and thats all you can tell me?"

"It's possibly due to your brother passing or the lack of...affection your friends and family give you," The male continued as if Hyunjin hadn't said anything, simply ignoring the words he spoke only seconds before.

Hyunjin rolled his eyes, leaning back in the chair.

Only days before he had a strong hope that the meetings would work out in his favor, but all the doctor had told him was facts he already knew about himself.

The brunet stood up from the chair, grabbing his fur coat from the back of it. "I'm leaving, you can bill me at the end of the week. Don't expect me back tomorrow."

As he closed the door he heard a sigh from the man, followed by a satisfying clicking sound when the door shut. As he traveled down the hall he eyed the multiple certificates lined on the wall from the many doctors achievements, the brunet had wondered if they ever successfully helped someone as his sessions weren't going very well at the time.

Hyunjin shot Changbin and Felix a quick text, asking if he could visit them after he left the facility.

Though, before he saw the two boys, he made sure to visit a certain chestnut-haired male before he head over.

•••

The walls of the main room had reminded Hyunjin of his own house, the walls were a blinding white lined with countless pieces of untitled artwork.

The main desk had been a deep brown, contrasting with all of the white in the room. The woman behind the desk had a welcoming aura, Hyunjin was sure he could trust her.

"Hi, i'm here to see Lee Minho," Hyunjin spoke, a small smile painted upon his face. His voice was faint and soft as he hoped it would help him see his friend quicker.

The woman gave him a card with the room number on it and pointed in the direction he should head in, before he left he muttered a fast 'thank you' before basically running down the hall to see Minho.

The two boys hadn't seen eachother in what felt like forever since Hyunjin had always been so busy with either family business or Felix and Changbin. Part of him had felt bad for being so distant with the elder male, but he was sure he would understand.

With a soft knock on the door, he heard the familiar soft voice tell him to come inside of the room.

When the elder looked up and saw the brunet standing at the door he had hopped out of the small bed and into the youngers arms. His touch had been freezing compared to Hyunjins, making the younger begin to worry.