四十

Tuesday, November 5th

'just stand on it, i'll hold you up'

Felix looked at Changbin with uncertainty evident on his face, gazing down at the skateboard on the ground with fear plaguing him.

Changbin had decided that the first thing that was necessary for him to do with his newly proclaimed boyfriends was finally teaching them how to skate, the elder practically dragging the two to the local skatepark to begin as soon as school had ended.

'trust me' Changbin typed next, before stuffing his phone into his hoodie pocket like he was putting a metaphorical 'period' onto the debate.

"Even if you fall you're only like three inches off the ground anyway," Hyunjin commented from where he sat, only a mere five feet or so away from the two.

"Easy for you to say, you're not the one getting onto it!"

Changbin tapped Felix's shoulder impatiently, before looking down at the board like he was saying 'well?'.

The blond let out a heavy sigh, before placing one foot onto the board, Changbins foot kept on the edge to keep it from rolling off prematurely.

"If you do well you get kisses from both of us," Hyunjin called out to the younger, Felix's cheeks turning a flustered pink at those words.

He slowly put his other foot onto the board, Changbin sending him a pleased smile as he grabbed onto his boyfriends hands and began to walk with him. The ride was unsteady, Felix not quite coordinated and cursed with lanky limbs too long for him to control too well, however there could have been worse outcomes than what was taking place in that moment.

Changbin nodded at him reassuringly, before letting go of one of the youngers hands and beginning to walk at a quicker pace.

Felix let out a surprised yelp, however his expression of fear morphed into almost an excited laugh at the fact that he was actually doing it. Based off of Changbins look of approval, he wasn't doing too bad for his first time ever stepping onto a board.

"Jin, it's your turn," Felix announced once the board rolled to a stop.

Hyunjins bold facade seemed to fade at those words. He was always the one out of the three who presented himself as the brave one, who could do almost anything. So, naturally, he felt pretty silly finding himself in a scenario where he was afraid to try something new.

However, for Changbins sake, the brunette stepped onto the board once Felix had hopped off, rolling smoothly on his own for a few moments before promptly losing his balance and landing on the ground with a hard THUMP and a pained groan.

"you're only a few inches off the ground," Felix mimicked, before catapulting himself onto the boy and clinging onto him like a koala.

Changbin followed suit, the three creating a Felix sandwich on the ground of the skate park, Hyunjin as the base.

"Did we do well?" Hyunjin groaned, craning his neck to look at the smallest yet eldest of their boyfriends.

Changbins face broke into an amused grin, and he nodded in confirmation, before pressing two generous kisses to both of his boyfriends cheeks. His snakebites, while they still were a bit sore, were not going to get in his way of praising his boyfriends' skating attempts in that moment.

. . .

'you two are never letting me home, huh?'

Felix began to laugh at this message, Hyunjin doing the same as they read over Changbins shoulder whilst cuddling in Felix's living room.

"Why would you want to leave us?" Hyunjin inquired, ruffling the elder boys hair in a loving action. "Besides, it's not that late. It's only six, and we can walk you home later if you really want to get there."

A pout found its way onto the eldest boys face that made Felix melt internally. He had been feeling warm inside throughout the entire day, the reality that he was finally able to call the two boys he cared about the most his boyfriends finally beginning to set in a few days after they had made it official.

Felix had always been one to worry about his future, and he always tended to rush into things far too quickly. Now, however, accompanied by the two brightest stars in his sky, he felt as if he could finally slow down.

He could now truly appreciate the beauty that life had to offer him, and that came in the forms of Seo Changbin and Hwang Hyunjin.

"Something on your mind, angel?" the latter questioned upon noticing how Felix was zoning out, evidently caught up in his thoughts.

The freckled boy let out a thoughtful hum as he felt Hyunjins fingers begin to play with his blond locks, the fire that was ignited within his chests embers only seeking to glow brighter at the action, a comfortable and secure feeling beginning to course through his veins.

"I'm just.. really happy," he admitted, smiling to himself as he turned to face the two boys beside him. "I don't think i've been this happy for a very long time."

Changbin, who was positioned between the two younger boys, nodded in agreement, obviously understanding Felix's words spoken on a personal level.

"Don't get all sappy on us," Hyunjin teased, a lopsided grin plastered onto his face. Upon Felix's pout at those words, he gave the younger a quick peck on the lips, beginning to laugh melodically.

"I'm only teasing, angel. You know we both love you more than anything else."