四十一

Tuesday, November 5th

The warmth of the elder boys hands spread around his waist, the feeling traveling throughout his body. Since the raven haired piercings hadn't healed yet, the brunet had to refrain from linking their lips together, the desire being the only thought on his mind.

His mind started to become to clouded, the rest of the world besides Changbin being a mere blur. Looking to his right, he saw Felix siting at his desk working on homework.

"Felix..." Hyunjin managed to get out as Changbin marked his neck with hickeys.

Changbin looked up from where he was positioned, looking at Felix sitting at the desk.

The boy sat so simply yet he looked angelic to Hyunjin, the blond giving off an ethereal look. He looked up after hearing the faint call of his name, Hyunjin being shocked by his beauty once again.

"Did you need me?" The freckled boy questioned, removing the headphones from his ears.

"Take a break," Hyunjin requested, reaching out his hand for Felix.

Felix slightly shook his head placing the headphone back in his ear.

"I have to study for a test," He informed them. "I'll be over in a sec."

He gave the two a warm smile before turning back to his work, becoming focused the second he laid his eyes on the paper.

Changbin slid off the brunets lap, redness forming around his new piercings due to irritation. He reached his hands up, fingers slightly grazing the metal studs.

"Have you been cleaning them?" Hyunjin asked, concerned for the elder.

Changbin sheepishly shook his head, a red blush spreading through his cheeks. He shuffled to take his phone out of his sweatshirt pocket--too big for him as it was Hyunjins, the piece of clothing draping over his body as if it was a blanket.

'I keep forgetting' Changbin told the younger, a worried look evident on Hyunjins face.

Just as Changbin put the device back into his pocket, Hyunjins phone began to project a shrill sound. Peaking over his shoulder, Changbin was able to see the contact name as 'Mom.'

The brunet was quick to leave the room, answering the call on the way out of the door. Once he raised the phone to his ear he could hear his moms pestering voice come through the speaker.

"Why aren't you home?" Her voice boomed through the phone. "Its nearly midnight!"

Hyunjin peaked out the nearest window coming to the realization of how late it was, the moonlight shining through the glass. He quickly told his mother sorry and rushed into the room.

He snuck up behind Felix, wrapping him in a hug. The brunet quickly pressed a kiss to his cheek attempting to grab his attention.

"I have to go," He told to Felix once he removed his headphones. "I can walk 'Bin home."

Felix gave the elder a pout before slightly nodding his head at the suggestion. He turned around in the seat he currently sat in, pressing his lips to Hyunjins. Felixs lips reminded Hyunjin of velvet as they were soft to touch.

After the two bid their goodbye to Felix they stepped into the brisk air, hands interlocked. Their footsteps traveled in the opposite direction from the raven haired boys house, making their way to Hyunjins. Though Changbin knew that they were heading the wrong way, he made no effort to change the direction be traveled in.

'Are your parents fine with me coming over so often?' Changbin typed slowly as his right hand was occupied and his fingers felt as if they were frozen.

Once he finished the sentence he showed Hyunjin the screen, a curious look painted on his face.

Hyunjin gave a simple shrug in return, unaware of how his parents truly felt about the situation. Though strict, he was sure they would understand if Hyunjin ever decided to tell them.

"They'll be fine," the brunet muttered, typing in the key code to unlock the fence that separated them from his home.

The light remained glowing, a sign that at least one of his parents had to be up. The taller let out a shaky sigh before opening the door, his eyes meeting his mothers almost immediately.

"You didn't tell me a friend would be over," She stated, lowering the book from her face.

Changbin stood awkwardly, trying his best to give a smile to the woman.

"I didn't know he would be over," Hyunjin curtly replied, slowly dragging Changbin across the room though gently so that he didn't injure him in any way.

"His parents are aware?" She paused them once again, the boys being halfway up the stairs.

Hyunjin gave a stiff nod before rushing up the wooden stairs, Changbin struggling to tag behind him.

Once they entered his room Hyunjin let out a sigh of relief, happy to finally be away from his mother. Just her voice alone annoyed the brunet as if it was nails on a chalkboard.

'You can't lie to your mom,' Changbin typed once the two had relaxed.

Hyunjin snickered, slightly shrugging his shoulders.

"I do it all the time," He admitted. "Its second nature at this point."

A slight frown formed on Changbins face, disappointed by Hyunjins actions.

"It's not that big of a deal," He began. "She always lies to me, about everything..."

Hyunjin began to rant about the woman, the words flowing out of him at the speed of lightning. Overwhelmed by Hyunjin spilling so much about himself, Changbin quickly connected his lips to Hyunjin. A shock of pain sent through his body as his piercings collided with Hyunjins skin.

Though they had kissed before, this felt different. It held pain rather than lust, just a simple action to rid themselves from their thoughts. Regardless of the reason, Changbin felt that it was what the younger needed the most, to feel loved.

Once they separated, Changbin pressed a finger to his lips as if telling him to shut up. Hyunjin let out a giggle and pulled the elder back once again, peppering his face in quick kisses.

His lips traveled from his cheeks, to his lips and began to go lower and lower. The innocent action quickly turning into more as the elder tugged at Hyunjins shirt.

Hyunjins fingers traveled to the waistband on Changbins pants, looking up to meet his eyes.

"Is this okay?" He breathed out.

A quick nod from Changbin was enough to tell Hyunjin to keep going. At this rate, the brunet didn't know if he would ever be able to stop himself once he started.