Tuesday, October 1st

Hyunjin breathed in the crisp air as he sat at the edge of a cliff. He had always to this same spot after his brother passed,it had been a place where he could escape from his family. A place where he wasn't a future ceo.

Though he knew he should be estatic to inherit such a wealthy business, he somehow felt controlled by it. It was as if he was a doll being played with by his own parents and he couldn't wait to escape his personal dollhouse.

"I think that mom and dad are starting to hate me more and more each day..." Hyunjin spoke, hoping that his words would somehow find his brother, whenever he ended up being. The brunet had never been religious in any way, so the thought of his brother being in 'heaven' was close to a joke to him.

"Ever since you left they became new people, people I don't like anymore, people I can't trust."

Hyunjin sighed and lied on his back, looking up at the stars, he wished he could learn more about the constellations, but his time was short due to his overly controlling family.

"You're so stupid," he sighed. "Why'd you have to leave me alone with mom and dad, did you even think about me when you did it? Did you think about how my life would be like after? Or the countless months that I spent crying?"

He had closed his eyes to stop himself from crying once again, running his hands through the untidy mop that he called his hair.

"Fuck you Hyunmin."

. . .

Wednesday, October 2nd

Hyunjin harshly pulled on Minhos hand as he dragged the half-conscious boy out of the bathroom.

"Stop getting high in the bathroom first period," he groaned. He knew that he himself had been addicted, but Minho was far worse than he was.

Said boy sighed loudly and rubbed at his eyes, his footsteps echoing throughout the hallways as he stomped like a child.

"You have to get an education, and then a job or you're going to be homeless and die," Hyunjin over-exaggerated, though he knew Minho was just barely listening to his words.

"Now," he began to speak as he stopped in front of a classroom. "I'm g​oing to english, please find your way into ​somebody's classroom."

Minho mumbled a quick ​"okay" b​efore walking off in the opposite direction, most likely into a classroom that he didn't belong to.

Sighing and running a hand through his hair, he entered the classroom, making way to his seat. Hyunjin was sat next to a small boy with fire colored hair. He was quiet most of the time, the only moments Hyunjin had ever heard him speak was when he answered a question in class.

His seat parter had always been dressed in clothes too big for him and bright enough to make the brunet blind. Despite this, the boy had a soft aura and never truly talked to Hyunjin, so he enjoyed sitting next to him.

Taking out his notebook he began another entry, writing down the words that he had said to his brother the previous night.