三十一

Tuesday, October 29th

"I doubt it's a skateboarding accident," Felix said, taking a sip from his latte.

The two—Hyunjin and Felix—had gone out to a small cafe after school since Felix was in need of his daily dose of caffeine.

Hyunjin reflected on the way Changbin had been bruised and cut, places on his cheek that had been painted with purple and brown.

"But what could it be..." Hyunjins voice faded out, scared to say what he thought it was.

Felix shrugged pulling the steaming coffee closer to him, "I don't know."

Hyunjin already had a feeling of what it possibly was. The raven haired had already mentioned how his father had acted towards him and, he doubted falling once or twice on a skateboard would do as much damage as he claimed it had.

Each day he saw the elder come into school with yet another new bruise his heart hurt, he hated seeing him damaged in any way.

"Sorry for being stupid earlier," Felix randomly spoke. "I was just...jealous."

Hyunjin waved a hand in his direction, a way of telling the blonde that it was fine.

"I really like you both," Hyunjin whispered. "But, I can't choose."

Felix fidgeted with his fingers, wondering if he should tell the elder what had happened. The blonde decided to keep it to himself until a better time came.

Once the two had paid for their drinks they began to walk back to Felixs house, small droplets of rain started to fall from the sky so the boys rushed to get back.

Hyunjin grabbed ahold of Felixs hand, the two running as the rain wet their hair. A constant smile lingered on Hyunjins face, the brunet had almost forgot how much he loved being around the blonde.

Once they had arrived at the yellow house, Felix fumbled with his keys to unlock the door. The warmth had wrapped around them like a hug, comforting the two after their adventure in the storm.

Felix greeted his mom and his sister as well as Hyunjin did after, the two traveled to Felixs room. Being back in the freckled boys house Hyunjin had felt at home, away from all the chaos that his family caused.

Hyunjin found it easy to make himself at home, he got under Felixs covers and opened his arms for the younger to join him.

As much as Felix would rather not have their wet clothes touch the bed, he got into Hyunjins arms feeling warmer by the second.

"I missed you," Hyunjin softly spoke, just load enough so that the freckled could hear.

Felix turned around, sitting on Hyunjins lap. He let out a small laugh as he wrapped a blanket around the two of them.

"What do you mean?" Felix said, slightly tilting his head. "I'm right here."

Hyunjin nodded, "I guess it's just been weird between us."

Felix took a deep breath before finally admitting to what happened with Changbin.

"I guess we're even now," Felix spoke. "I kissed Changbin too."

Hyunjins eyes widened at his words.

Though he wasn't upset, the brunet was still shocked at what Felix said.

He thought back to Minhos words, saying that they all should date. At first, he thought that it wouldn't be possible, not many people agreed with the concept of polyamory.

"We should all just date," Hyunjin offered.

Felix tilted his head in confusion, "Is that a thing?"

Hyunjin simply nodded receiving a small shrug from Felix in return.

"I don't see why not," Felix replied.

Hyunjin held the youngers face, meeting his lips to Felixs. He felt as if it was the first time they kissed in what seemed like years.

"Me either," he said once they pulled apart.

Felix smiled at the thought. with how conflicted he was, he had never thought of the fact that they could all be together—if Changbin had agreed.

Content with the idea Felix connected their lips once more, ecstatic at the plan they had.

He forgot how addictive Hyunjins touch was, his hands warm against his waist. The elder quickly moved from Felixs lips to his neck, leaving small marks against the blondes colarbones. Hyunjin had finally been able to do what he wanted with Felix since the two had now been unofficially dating. It hadn't been confirmed, yet both of them knew what their relationship had been.

Felix ran his fingers through the brunets hair,
slightly gripping the strands each time Hyunjin had left yet another mark on the youngers body.

Once the two had gotten exhausted, Felix was left with various marks along his collarbones and jaw. He looked in the mirror thinking of how he would possibly cover it.

"Do you have any makeup?" Hyunjin offered, joining him at the mirror.

Felix slowly shook his head, scared of what his family would think or even worse; what his classmates would think.

"It's fine," Hyunjin said, wrapping his hands around the freckled boys waist. "At least people will know you aren't available now."

Felix softly hit Hyunjin against his shoulders, moving to get a hoodie that would cover his body the most. Though it was big, it didn't cover everything.

He turned to the brunet, eyeing the black champion hoodie he had currently had on.

"Do you mind...?" Felixs voice trailed off.

Though Hyunjin had been taller (meaning his clothing would be bigger,) The blonde had also simply wanted Hyunjins sweater.

Hyunjin sighed, taking off the clothing that he was wearing and handed it to Felix. The freckled smiled when the hoodie hit his hands, slipping it on the second it touched his palms.

The hood was big enough to hide what was on his jawline, so Felix was content when he slipped on the top.

Felix walked out of his room, Hyunjin tagging along behind and greeted the elder a goodbye at the door.

"I'll see you tomorrow," Felix said, placing a small kiss on the brunets cheek.

Hyunjin smiled turning around to leave only before he stopped in his tracks turning back to face the younger.

"I almost forgot," He began.

"Will you be my boyfriend?"