二十

Friday, October 18th

During their stay at the park Hyunjin couldn't stop looking over at Felix just to catch small glimpses of his face. After he accepted that fact that change was good, he started to notice the small things about Felix like how his hair fell just below his eyes due to the fact that he hadn't went to get his hair cut in several months.

Hyunjin was never one to fall for people, he was too afraid of them leaving him alone just like his brother had. But, he wanted to allow himself to fall for Felix. He wanted to allow himself to live just for once, even if it ended in heartbreak.

Currently, the two boys were running to a place Hyunjin thought of as unknown. Their hands had interlocked as Felix dragged the elder behind him. Hyunjin felt his body fill with happiness when he was around Felix, it was as if anything bad in his life disappeared and it was only him and Felix alone in the world.

Felix pulled him through the vines that had hidden the waterfall, once Hyunjin was able to see it his mouth hung open in shock.

Felix smiled looking up at him, "Do you like it?"

"It's almost as pretty as you," Hyunjin mindlessly whispered causing Felixs cheeks to warm up.

Felix sat on a nearby log, pulling out his camera.

"I come here to draw," Felix announced. "Sometimes take photos of random animals I see around."

"Cute." Hyunjin replied, walking over to sit on the log near Felix.

"Speaking of," Felix continued. "I have an art project due tomorrow and I really need a model for it."

"Im guessing you want me to do it?" Hyunjin asked, his heart sinking once he found out the reason for their adventure.

"Would you mind?" Felix awkwardly asked.

Hyunjin simply shook his head, plopping his body onto the log. He had felt as if they were inching closer to becoming more than friends, but Felix made him think differently.

"Also, don't think I'm using you for my project," Felix reassured the older.

"...I actually really like you," He admitted.

The worry melted off of Hyunjins body once Felix spoke, his cheeks left painted a rosy color. His heart pounded as if his body had been filled with adrenaline, He couldn't remember the last time he had felt like this for somebody or, if he ever had.

Felix had snapped a few photos as they talked without Hyunjin noticing thinking that they would look more genuine, his emotions would actually show rather than him simply posing for a photo he didn't want taken of him.

When the sun began to set, the two boys stayed until it had ended. They watched the sky be painted with unnatural colors, as Felixs head rested on Hyunjins shoulder.

"I should get home," Felix announced, looking down at the time on his phone.

"I guess I should too," Hyunjin said, he was aware of the time by peaking over Felixs shoulder. "I'll walk you home."

The two walked with their hands laced together, Felix lead the way since Hyunjin was unaware of where his house was. They shared a few words here and there throughout the walk, but it was mostly silence. Though this had been a comfortable one. They were happy with each others presence, not needing anything else to satisfy the sound of silence between them.

Once they had arrived Felix turned around to face the elder.

"Thank you," Hyunjin said, confusing Felix.

"For?"

Hyunjin shrugged, "everything honestly." He said.

"Life hasn't been very kind to me lately, my parents treat me like a toy rather than their own son and you've been making each day so much better," Hyunjin continued. "You know im kinda glad you snapped that photo of me and Minho that day."

Felix slightly smiled at his words, he was happy to be making someones life better for once.

"Also, I really like you too," Hyunjin added, making Felixs smile wider.

Felixs mind was filled with a million thoughts about Hyunjin. He couldn't stop himself from staring at the brunettes lips every few seconds.
All the ginger had wanted to do was kiss the elder.

So, he did.

He pulled Hyunjin by the collar of his hoodie and their lips had collided. Hyunjins lips had been soft to touch, an addicting feeling to Felix. He felt as if he could stay like this for years, without letting go.

Hyunjins hands quickly travelled to Felixs waist, pulling him in closer. He held on tightly, almost as if he was trying to protect the ginger.

Neither of the two could recall a time where they felt happier than this moment. They stayed the same, not advancing to anything further.

Something about this kiss had felt innocent. They were simply teens falling in love for the first time, getting addicted to each other.

Once they had finally pulled away, neither of the two could keep a smile off their face. They still held on to eachother, almost afraid to let go.

"Goodnight," Hyunjin said, letting go of Felixs waist.

The elder acted as if nothing had happened after they pulled away from eachother and walked off in the direction of his house.

The kiss had left Felix in shock, adrenaline racing through his body as he walked into his home. Closing the door behind his back he was greeted by his mother and sister sitting on the couch, occupied with a movie on the screen.

"How was your night?" His mother asked.

Felix let out a small giggle before walking into his room.

"Best night ever."