C21. The embarrassment is killing me.

Start from the beginning

Rong Yi had started his speech with a great momentum, but suddenly got stuck here.

'Actually, I got drunk yesterday and bought a box of condoms by mistake and ate them as sweets.'

... Why couldn't he spit that out? And why didn't it seem very credible either?

No wonder Chen Keyao didn't explain it clearly. He was afraid that the truth would spoil Rong Yi's image and wanted to save some dignity for him.

Rong Yi swallowed his saliva and looked at Chen Keyao again. Chen Keyao blinked his eyes twice, and then turned his head away in silence. Judging from his shaking shoulders, he was obviously recalling the scene from last night again and he just couldn't help laughing.

"Anyway, if you say no, then it's a no," Liu Yuan said. "Just spare me, and don't make eyes at each other anymore."

.

'Although we were making eyes at each other in the kitchen with a box of condoms in hand, there really is no unspeakable relationship between us. The reason why we can't explain it is because the truth is too embarrassing to be shared.'

Even Rong Yi started to find himself suspicious.

So he did not manage to clarify the misunderstanding until Liu Yuan was about to go home.

As Liu Yuan was leaving, he tried to say something several times but in the end he left without saying anything.

.

As soon as he and Chen Keyao were left alone in the apartment, Rong Yi returned to his room immediately and closed the door.

It wasn't long before Chen Keyao came knocking at the door again with a stool.

"I think it's better for you to explain it to him," he said to Rong Yi very seriously after sitting down. "Liu Yuan has a small brain but a big mouth. Right now he must be thinking that you've been having an affair, and it wouldn't be good if he spilled this out into your boyfriend's ears."

Rong Yi's eyes were fixed on Chen Keyao's left hand as he spoke.

"What are you doing with this stuff?"

An Alpha, at such late night, walked unabashedly into an Omega's room with a box of condoms. If he hadn't seen Chen Keyao vomiting last night, Rong Yi would have started imagining things again.

Chen Keyao looked down at the box of condoms in hand and then handed it over to Rong Yi. "I'm returning it to you."

Rong Yi was stunned, but did not respond.

"I won't be able to use them," Chen Keyao said. "Since you've bought them, don't waste them."

"..."

As Rong Yi was not responding, Chen Keyao simply put the box on the desk beside them.

As he was walking out with his stool, Rong Yi suddenly said, "Wait a minute!"

Chen Keyao turned around and said, "What's the matter?"

Rong Yi looked at him, wanting to laugh: "... You won't be able to use them at all?"

"..."

In fact, Rong Yi wouldn't have any use of them either, but now he finally realized the benefits of having a fake lover. Having been mocked for eating condoms all day, he was finally able to stand up tall and look down upon this Alpha.

"Mr. Chen, aren't you a little pessimistic?" Rong Yi looked at him. "You may not use them now. Maybe in future. Since you're so sure, could it be ..."