Episode 6: Honest Truths

Start from the beginning

Camila looked at the Lucy and Shawn, before stepping closer to Lauren.

The other Rangers gave a nod and head to their vehicles.

PRHR

"We're sorry we have to do this," Troy said, but Lucy nodded. Simon had revealed the cells they had under the ranger base. He had said he had seen that moment coming, especially since two of the seven stones were missing. To say the other rangers were surprised was an understatement. Normani, Dinah and Ally were against locking up the 'evil' rangers. Lauren and Camila didn't say anything. Demi knew she could use the closed area was going to allow her to check the 'evil' ranger's vitals.

"We get it," Shawn whispered, looking away.

"What do you remember?" Ally asked, her voice soft.

"Nothing," Lucy answered, her eyes on her girlfriend and best friend. She stepped closer to the two girls. She tried to place her hand on her best friend's shoulder, but Lauren was quick to flinch away. Camila moved between the two, a dark look on her face. "Lo? Mila?"

"You're the White Ranger," Lauren whispered, her eyes shifting away. "You're the reason I can't sleep."

Lucy looked away and moved backwards.

"What's going on?" Shawn questioned, his eyes turning to Simon, taking the attention away from Lucy.

Simon looked at Demi, who shrugged. Simon looked at the rangers. "It's time you guys hear the story about the Princesses."

Commercial Break

Simon looked at the rangers, all of where scattered around the room.

"Princess Lorelei and Princess Valaine aren't really Lord Zadicus's daughters. Their home was in the middle of a world wide civil war that would kill everyone on the planet, when he found the two and knew he could mould them into his soldiers.

PRHR

Lorelei looked at Lord Zadicus, not trusting him. She kept an arm around Valaine, who was eating some of the food the man gave them.

Lord Zadicus gave the young girl a smile.

"Why did you save us?" Lorelei asked, a small frown on her face.

"I saw something in you that I knew I had to save. I don't want anything from you."

Valaine looked at Lord Zadicus. "And we get more food?"

Lord Zadicus gave her a soft smile, his eyes softing. "Of course."

Valaine turned to Lorelei, her eyes wide. "Can we stay?"

Lorelei looked at the man, not sure if she could trust him. But seeing how skinny and fragile her sister looked, she knew she couldn't look a gift horse in the mouth. She gave him a nod and he looked happy.

PRHR

Ally frowned. "So he saved them? He protected them?"

Simon shook his head. "No. He wanted soldiers, and he was going to do anything to do to get that."

PRHR

A barely teenage Lorelei and pre-teen Valaine were training with each other, using dull swords. Both girls had bruises on their bodies. Valaine swung her sword, taking Lorelei's legs out from under her. The older girl glared at her younger sister.

"What are you trying to do?" Lorelei snapped, pushing herself up.

Valaine smirked at her. "You're just mad that I'm better than you."