Shoot

Sitting in the makeup chair, a dozen stylists buzzing around me, fixing hair and eyeliner and lipstick, I drummed my fingers nervously against the arm of the seat.

I had not been prepared for this.

"Hey, baby." Joon's voice broke me from my panicked reverie, as he crouched down in front of me, looking as good as ever in his suit, his eyes lighting up as he offered me a soft smile, his fingers squeezing my thigh. "You're going to be great."

I tried to offer him a smile, slightly shaky in return, and then said, my voice only wavering a bit, "Honestly, I'm not even worried about the dances. I'm more worried over the fact that the seven of you picked out my outfits."

Joon grinned at me, standing to press a gentle kiss against my cheek, careful not to muss my perfectly applied makeup, and then said in amusement, "Yeah, that would worry me too."

I squeezed his hand, once more, drawing courage from his familiar presence, and then our moment was interrupted by Jin, as he plowed between the two of us, holding up his chosen wardrobe, as he exclaimed in displeasure, "Okay, that's enough, you two. (F/N) has to get ready for my scene. And I didn't spend all day picking out the perfect outfit for nothing."

"Okay, okay." I laughed, standing up from my chair. "I'm ready."

JIN

Walking onto Jin's set, I motioned to the  outfit I was wearing, slightly amused as I addressed the eldest brother who was waiting for me, leaning nonchalantly against the kitchen counter. "Wow, Jin. This isn't what I thought I'd be wearing. I'm impressed."

He scoffed slightly, as I adjusted the fit of the short, flowing floral dress, covered up slightly by a soft, pink apron tied over the top. "Well, if you thought you were going to be wearing the all pink sweat suit hanging on the rack, I'm sorry to disappoint you, but that's for me."

I laughed as he winked at me, the camera directors calling out for quiet on the set, as we got into position, his hands taking mine.

Jin's footwork was fairly simple, as I had expected, but it was a perfect reflection of the man himself, and the relationship he was trying to portray between us. As his soothing vocals filled the room, we danced around the kitchen, playing off of one another, the perfect scene of a happy couple cooking together.

I didn't even need to fake being happy when I was around Jin. He made it so easy to laugh sincerely on camera. In between takes and rushed fixings of makeup and wardrobe, he would whisper jokes, causing me to collapse in fits of laughter, and during filming, he never missed a step, as he playfully threw ingredients at me, or reacted in delight when I wiped a smear of sauce on the end of his nose.

He was romantic and charming and soft, and he had designed my footwork, my outfit, my aura, to fit perfectly with his own-gentle and feminine and carefree.

When the directors finally wrapped the shoot, we were both laughing as we left the set, Jin shooting me another wink as he said, before we parted ways, "I'm impressed. You're not as bad a cook as I thought."
    "And you're not half bad at dancing." I shot back teasingly, as he huffed playfully, before leaving me alone with the stylists once again.

YOONGI

Entering the set of the Genius Lab, I was once again caught off guard by how much it felt like the real thing. The ambiance, the feel, the smell, everything was as if we really were in Yoongi's private studio back at BigHit.

I was clothed in an overlarge "Fear of God" hoodie and a simple pair of black leggings for this scene. When I had asked Yoongi about his choice of outfit with a slight laugh, he had shrugged and simply said, "Any perfect girl for me will always wear my hoodies."