Free Rosalina

*Link's POV*

Me and Luma continued to ventured deeper into the castle. After a chat with the group, apparently we have the teachers on our tails now. We need to act quicker then ever now.

I told Ike and Pikachu about a possible servant on the way to get Samus and with that information, Ike and Pikachu decided to go after Samus.

Our task was to locate Rosalina, which  can be done by the help of Luma. Luma can apparently sense Rosalina and she was apparently a little deeper in the castle.

We continued to run finding any stairs that went down and taking them. Stealth wasy mind but not as much as how bad we needed to move quick.

Luma seemed determined to hurry to. I guess I understand. They are really close. Though, I can't say I completely understand where Luma even comes from. I have never seen a creature like him before until I met Rosalina. Maybe I will ask her after this whole mayhem is over. She must know, especially since Luma calls Rosalina mama.

We rounded another corner leading down another stair case. It was just like any other staircase in this castle only it was blocked by an iron door.

"I sense mama close! She's really close!" Luma chimed as he danced around.

"That's great and all but how do we get through." I ask inspecting the door.

"It seems that there is a special way of opening it. Maybe we should ask Bowser." Luma suggested.

Oh yeah! Bowser is still within range along with the others. Since there is only Rosalina and Samus left, I will suggest that they start making their way out. I trust that Ike and Pikachu will get Samus out.

"Bowser, I need help. Can you tell me if Rosalina is beyond the Iron door and how to get it open." I say telepathically.

"She is beyond the door! You'll just need major help opening! My help!" A voice calls behind us and me and Luma not only see Bowser, but Peach, Marth, and Pichu.

"It seems you beat us here." Marth says.

"Thankfully, we made it just in time or else you would have been stuck waiting a while." Peach adds.

"Rosalina will be saved! Hooray!" Pichu shouted out.

"Can we just get this door open before we catch the attention of anyone near by." Bowser said a little bit uneasy as he starts walking towards the iron door.

"I agree. If Ike and Pikachu need support, we should probably hurry and help Rosalina as soon as possible so we can help them. So how do we get this door open Bowser?"

" The door is rigged to only open if a certain about of force is applied. Hence, why you need me. You'll need my strength!" Bowser spun his arm as if he was gaining up strength before releasing a heavy hard hitting punch that made a loud "thud" that echoed through the halls. After a sound of clicking, the door slowly began to open.

I quickly took this chance and charged in quickly, without warning, into the next room. The area was lit brighter then other rooms, the bars that held a maiden in a turquoise dress within were easily visible.

"Link!" Rosalina's voice sounded out as she spotted me.

"Rosalina, we'll have you out really soon. Just hang in there!" I comforted as the others began to enter the area.

Bowser immediately headed over to an area and punched a part of a wall. Another click noise was made and not far from Bowser, a trapdoor opened revealing a switch and what appeared to be Rosalina's wand. Bowser handed me the wand and flipped the switch making the bars slowly rises.

As soon as the bars rose to a certain height, Rosalina was tackled by a crying Pichu and a excited teary eyes Luma.

"Mama/ Rosalina!" Was cried out as Rosalina hugged her smaller companions calmly. How can she be so calm. It's as if she is acting like she was never captured in the first place.

After a while, Rosalina broke the hug. "I am fine. Let's worry about anybody that have been captured and getting out of here before any of this. Ok?" They nod in agreement and wipe their tears.

I hand her, her wand and she thanks me with a gentle smile. She then looks over towards Bowser.
"I see you have had a change of heart.... Thank you..." She says with a bow.

"Ya! Ya! It was no big deal! Let's just get out of here safely now!" Bowser yelled out and we all nodded in agreement at that.

As if on cue....

"Link, everyone; we got Samus but there is an issue." I hear Ike start.

"The teachers have found us and let's just say that they caught the attention of the whole castle. They plan on taking us back and leaving you all behind!" Pikachu ends.

Kupo~