A New Spiky Blue Friend

*Peach's POV*

I stretch my arms and hands out as the chair begins to get uncomfortable.

"Ms. Toadstool, can you answer my question since you had your hand up so politely?"

Shit! I didn't mean for that to happen! Oh dear, what the hell was the question. I didn't get it, I was too busy stretching to pay any attention.  Think about it...your in Mr.Blocker's Shield ethics and control.

"Ms.Toadstool?"

"Um could you repeat the question?" I ask shyly.

"I should have figured you weren't paying attention." He sighed.
"When trying to block, what must you do?" He repeated for me. I was still unsure as to how to answer that.

"Um...put your hands and or weapon in front of you in an attempt to get them to hit that so whatever attack they throw won't hit your body."

"Incorrect! Someone else answer!

"You must put your all. Your soul, heart, and very being in it to create a shield like orb to block any oncoming attacks." Rosy answers.

"Correct Rosalina! A+ for you!" Mr.Blocker shouted out.

I guess Rosy sits in the front with Luma all the time so she can get answers like that. She must really want to graduate.

I envy her now...I wish I could pay attention like she does. I prefer to have my mind wander off becuase these teacher lessons can get really boring.

"Ms.Toadstool!!"

"Oh, yes?" I ask as I am snapped out of my thoughts due to Mr.Blocker's yelling.

"Young lady, you need to start paying attention! I called you at least three times before you answered!" Mr.Blocker yelled towards me.

"Well at least that's better then four times.." I say unsure on how to answer that.

The teacher sighs...

"How will you pass when you don't pay attention? This is your third day at classes and you must learn to pay attention. I would hate to know someone has fallen behind in our lessons."

"Yes sir." I say sheepish and slightly embarrassed.
Mr. Blocker then turns his attention back to his lesson.

"Hey don't cha worry about him. You will be great.." My friend Daisy whispers towards me. Me and her were sitting together in the middle of the class. I nod towards her with a slight smile.

"Ya don't sweat it. Mr.Blocker is just a hot head." Some one that had spikes, wore sneakers and white gloves and was blue all over whispered on the other side of me.

"Um pardon me, but I don't think I got your name." I say unsure. I must have dozed off when he called out names.

"Oh, it's Sonic!" He slightly yell whispers.

"Nice to meet you Sonic, I am Peach and this my friend Daisy." I say as I indicate who we are by using my hand.

"Hiya!" Daisy whispers out.

"Nice to meet ya Daisy and Peach! You know I must say, I feel like I know you guys already. Did we compete against each other at one point?" Sonic whispers towards Daisy and me.

"Nah,I am too lazy to do shit like that. I'll only compete in anything if I feel like it or if my life is on the line." Daisy whispers out.

"Well I love sports. I take part in a lot of Tennis, Baseball, and stuff that involves running. Don't be fooled by Daisy either, she likes stuff like that too. She just prefers eating and sleeping above it all. But I still don't think we have ever competed against each other.

"Hm, strange..." Sonic says as if trying to remember.

"Well if ya ever want to compete in anything, just let me know. I am sure it would be fun to play sports against ya. Maybe you could even compete in the next Olympics." I say with a smile.

"Sounds cool, I'll even try to make it fair for ya'll if there is any running involved. And I'm sure some of my friends back home would love to join in too." Sonic replys happily.

"Sounds gre-"

"Ms.Toadstool!"
Aw shit, I forgot I was in class..

Here you all go! Another chapter and remember....

*starts singing*

🎶🎵There's nothing like a true, true blue friend! Nothing like a true blue frieend!🎶🎵

*Stops singing*

I watched too many sonic shows when I was young.... Who remembers where that is from?

If you don't know, here is a link so you can find out. Or just look up 'True Blue Friend' and you will find it!
Lol ^-^

https://youtu.be/-rQAkAciFQM

Anyways, I hope you all enjoyed the chapter!

Kupo~