You Lost The Camera!!!!

*Ike's POV*

Daisy and Samus are going to freak as soon as I show them the picture I took with Daisy's camera.

They should be near the meeting area to meet up with everyone to be picked up by the carriage.

I continued to run and run until I see a familiar blonde women in a blue suite carrying a yellow creature on her shoulder. Damn! She's hot! Samus and Pikachu notices as soon as I come to a stop right next to them which seemed to cause Pikachu to jump a little. I guess Pikachu didn't expect me to come running to them so quickly. Samus greets me with a smile and soon as Pikachu regained his posture, he gave me his same old cheerful greeting.

"Heya!" I greeted Samus and Pikachu ready to spread the good news.
I then look around and noticed that someone is missing.
That is until the very person that was missing bumps right into me as if she was running for her life. She fell to the ground due to the sudden impact but I was still standing up.

"Oh, there you are Ike! I was looking all over for you!" Daisy says in a very unconvincing tone as she quickly hops onto her feet.

"Very convincing..." I sarcastically say.

"What were you really doing?"

"I thought you said you were just going to go talk to sonic real quick but you came back here as if you did something to sonic." Samus states while Daisy brushes the dirt off her clothes.

"Well, I did talk to Sonic. And then someone may have bumped into me which may have accidentally caused me to bump into sonic which sent him into a near by lake."

"And you didn't do anything to help him out of the lake?!" Me and Samus say at the same time. Pikachu also yells out as if yelling at Daisy too.

"Oh I did! I was laughing at him when it happend. Little did I know that he couldn't swim...."

"What?!" Samus yells out while I give Daisy a questioning look.

"Don't worry! While I was running away from the situation, I saw some people trying to fish him out of the water."

"Why didn't you help him?" I asked Daisy.

"Well, I didn't want to drown either! Do think it's easy to swim in a dress!" Daisy yells out.

Me, Pikachu and Samus all gave Daisy a look of disapproval.

"Anyways......did you guys find anything?" Daisy said obviously trying to change the subject.

Daisy first looked at Samus who nodded a 'no'. Then she looked at me and I put on a proud face as I nodded a 'yes'.

"You've got something! Did you get a picture with the camera I gave you?"

"No...I sat and decided to masturbate to it....of course I took a picture of it!" I reply back with a smile as they all gave me a look of disgust to my comment.

"Just let me see the picture..."Daisy says as she holds out her hand out for her camera.

I dig into the pocket I stashed the camera and begin shifting around to get a hold of it. For some reason though I didn't feel anything. I begin to shift around more frantically hoping it was somewhere around but I didn't feel anything. Shit! Which only means that I lost the camera....

"Um, could I take a raincheck on showing you that picture..." I say awkwardly.

Daisy face palmed and gave me a really bad look of disapproval.

"You lost my Camera!!!"

"No!.........Yes, yes I did...."

"Ugh, well that's just great! Next time, I'm leaving camera duty to someone else!"

"Wasn't that the point when you were trying to recruit Sonic in this mission." Samus cuts in quickly.

"Wait! You were going to replace me with Sonic! I thought I was the camera man!"

"Ya, you were! You lost my camera now though and on top of that,possible evidence!"

"Well at least I didn't loose what could have potentially been a recruit to our cause by almost drowning him!"

"Hey, that was an accident!"

"So was me loosing your camera!"

"Ugh fine! Just forget about it! If you guys can, try to find my camera with what little time we have left. I will help with the search."

We all nod in agreement and then go separate ways to try and find the camera.

*Rosalina's POV*

Me and Link are walking back to the meeting point to meet up with the others. We continued to walk, taking the occasional look at stalls to see if we missed anything. Link is holding onto his bag that contained an outfit he bought and I was holding some bags with items I bought.

While he was taking a glance at a stall, I decided check on Luma and Pichu behind us.

They were still playing around but they weren't playing tag anymore. They were playing with what seemed to be a camera. Pichu was posing while Luma was taking pictures of Pichu.

"Pichu, Luma" I called to them with a slight chuckle. They both stop what they're doing and come to me.

"What's up Mama?" Luma asks still holding the camera. I look towards Luma.

"Where did you get that?"

"Oh! Pichu found it!" I look towards Pichu who seemed to be trying to sneak off towards Link.

"Pichu..." I call towards Pichu.

Pichu stops and looks towards me with a sheepish smile while scratching the back of his head.

"I may have snuck it off of someone after I saw him take a picture of two people...."

"You stole it!!" Luma shouted shocked.

"Ya I'm sorry.... I was amused by it but I know what I did was wrong. Please don't be mad." Pichu said towards me and Luma as he started to tear up.

"I am not mad, I forgive you. As long as you learn from your mistakes."

"Ya and I forgive you too!" Luma chimed in.

Pichu quickly changed moods and was his happy self again.

"So what about the camera?" Luma questions as he gives me the camera.

"Well I don't know who you stole it from...."

"And I didn't really have a look at the guy I stole it from. I was amused by the device not the human that was controlling it." Pichu adds.

"I guess if nobody comes looking for it then I guess we can keep it for now." I say as I put the camera in one of the bags that I had with me.

"Sounds like a good idea to me!"

"Me too!"

Pichu and Luma chimed happily.

"So are you all ready to go now?!"Link called out happily from behind Pichu and Luma as if he has been standing there for awhile now.

We all nodded a 'yes' and continued on our merry way.

Here is another chapter that was suppose to be released yesterday but stuff happens. Yesterday was mine and my sister's Birthday.

So Happy B-day to my sister. We both had a wonderful Birthday. And I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Kupo~