Missing

*Lucario's POV*

"Wake up! Please wake up!" I hear one voice yell.

"Lucario! We need your help! Wake up!" A different one yells out.

I slightly open my eyes to see Pichu and Luma sitting and floating on and near the bed facing me. Thinking that they are just looking for another playing buddy, I turn away from.

"I'm not in the mood to play...Go find someone else to bother." I grunt out closing my eyes in the process hoping to get a bit more sleep.

I felt the bed I slept on shift a bit. I guess they gave up. What do I care, they can go play with their damn pointless human.

"Get up!!!!" Pichu shrieks out with small amounts of lightning that hits me and causes me to jump in a siting position on my bed.

I looked at the both of them anger clear in my eyes.
"You two better have a damn good reason for waking me up or so help me I will....."

"Rosalina/Mama's missing!!" Both of them yell out interrupting me in the process.

This caught my attention. I only met her yesterday and already something has happened to her?!

"Are you sure?! Did you look all around the school?!" They both nodded a quick 'yes'. I guess it was dumb of me to ask considering the Pichu was out of breath and Luma looked like it wanted to float down to the ground in exhaustion.

Before I could say or ask anymore, there was knock on the door. I stood up out of bed and answered to see Daisy out of breath in the doorway.

"Is everyone present here?!" She quickly yelled out in between breaths.

"No... The Luma and Pichu claim to be missing their person." I answered back. I could tell that they were listening onto the conversation too.

"What?! Rosy's missing too?!" Daisy yelled out after finally being able to catch her breath.

"Too?" There are other's missing?" I asked taking note on what she said.

"Ya! So far, Marth, Samus, Zelda, and Robin! I am not sure if there are any others missing though!" Daisy responded in a frantic like state.

As soon as she finished, the intercom went off.

"Student's remain calm. Those who are lost will be found. For now, everyone is to report to the front of the school so we can determine who is missing and who is not." Ms. Zeal finished.

I guess it's not only Daisy freaking out about this if even the staff were notified. I along with Pichu, Luma and Daisy made our way to the front of the school where we crossed paths with a bunch of other concerned students. Daisy was able to seek out Link and Ike and I just followed her to them with Luma and Pichu close behind me.

The sight that greeted us wasn't one we expected. The barriers were all up but the dragon-like beast known as Ridley, was nowhere to be seen in the barrier prison we left him in the other night.

So now it seems that not only are we missing allies, but an enemy too. And I know all to well that that could spell nothing but disaster in the future.

Enjoy, for this is one of the many uploads I have in store for all of you!

Also, Happy 4th of July, and for others, Happy Canada Day plus any other days I may be missing!

Kupo~