Scheming

*Samus's POV*

The time turned to 4pm as I continued to look around with Pikachu on my shoulder. We only had one hour left and to be honest, we were already getting bored.

We traveled with Shulk who seemed to be at least a little bit more excited and entertained by being here than me and Pikachu could ever be.
Shulk decided to look at one of the stalls and I stood idly by in waiting. I only traveled with Shulk cause he asked. I guess he didn't want to be alone.

"So you want to call them out on it then?" I heard someone say in my moment of boredom. It was a females voice.

"Yes! I can't wait to see the look on their faces when we do! It's always funny how they blush and deny it!" Another person responded. This one sounded male.

I walked away from Shulk who seemed to be too intrigued with the stuff at the stall to even notice me doing so.
I continued to follow the voices with Pikachu on my shoulder. Pikachu must of heard them too becuase he seemed interested in what was going on too. I guess anything to get away from boredom, right?

We peek around a corner from where the voices are coming from and see what appears to be Ike and Daisy scheming about something.

"Do it the first time we get a chance?" Daisy asks with her fist held out.

"Definitely!" Ike comfims as he meets his fist with Daisy's for a fist bump.

I had to know what was going to happen so I decided to confront them on it.

"Just what are you two up to?" I say stepping out from the corner I was peeking from.

"Nothing!" They both shouted. They stared at me shocked and unsure of what to say or do.

"A-ah Samus, Pikachu ! How long have you been there and how much did you hear?" Daisy asks kinda awkwardly.

"I think I heard enough to know that me and Pikachu want in on whatever you guys are planning."

"What?!" They both say kinda shocked.

"You heard me.. So who are we exposing and why?"

Ike seemed on board to let me and Pikachu in while Daisy gave us a questioning look.

"I don't know....how do we know we can trust you on this?"

"Oh come on, she can be part of it. I mean she looks trustworthy enough, and I am not just saying that cause I think that she is one totally hot babe." Ike finishes off with a wink towards me.
Daisy rolled her eyes. Well what can you expect from a total womanizer?

"Whatever, fine. They can be part of it. Here is what's going on..." We all lean in so to not have anymore people hear what was going to be said.

Before Daisy starts talking again. Ike talks first.

"So are you and Shulk dating or...." Ike was then interrupted by Daisy shushing him so I and Pikachu can listen.

"So we want to expose Peach and Marth because we believe that they like each other due to them going on a date once. We also have reason to believe that they may have popped each others cherries...POP! like that on the first date due to how red they get when it's mentioned."

"Popped each others cherries?" I ask confused as to what they mean.

Daisy groans as if it was meant to be obvious. It obviously was not if Pikachu was even confused by it.

"She means their vigin cherries." Ike responds.

"Oh... you mean that you guys want to find out if Marth popped Peach's virgin fruit and if Peach popped Marth's virgin hotdog." I respond and Pikachu seems to understand too after I say it like that.

"However you want to put it... As long as you understand what we mean."

"Ok, first let's try to prove the first part and then we can find out if they 'popped each others cherries' on the first date. Ok?" I say and they both nodded in agreement.

Happy Friday All! Hope you enjoyed the chapter! If there are errors, it's cause I stayed up all night working on this chapter.

Another thing, I will be back to do updates and I will not hold back on them. Random updates all the time!

I also want to Thank you all for waiting, I don't think my test went well but I won't know that till later.

I thank you all and you all have a Happy Friday!

Kupo~