1st Class

*Tooney's POV*

Here I am, I finally made it to the first class and before Link too! Ha! Beat that!

I enter the class and see another in the classroom but no one else. I guess everyone else got lost or something.

I go up to the other person in the class and poke them. It seems to be a women wearing a blue suite and blonde. She turned around and saw me.

"Oh hello.."She says as she bends down to talk to me, obviously surprised to see anyone walk up to her.

I waved a 'hello' with a big smile on my face. That's when I then saw another being hop on her shoulder. I was taken back by this. I though it was only her and I in this room.
The being the stood up straight on her shoulder and waved a 'hi' while saying an excited "Pika!"

I scratched the back of my head and then waved a nervous but subtle 'hi' to it.

It then pointed to itself in a proud like way and said "Pikachu!"

I was confused for a moment then the lady in blue said " Oh he is trying to tell you that his name is Pikachu. He can't really say normal words, just his name." She said with a smile. She must of noticed that I was confused. I then pointed at her wanting to know her name.

"You want to know my name?"

I nod a quick 'yes'.

"My name is Samus, and I'm gonna guess you can not talk."

I let out a sigh and shake my head 'yes' again.

"Well you could do sign language, I can understand that." She said as she stood up straight and Pikachu hopped on to a desk beside her. She then pet Pikachu and Pikachu let a gleeful "Pika!". Samus then gave me her undivided attention.

I started to make hands signs and she started translating.

"It's cool you can understand hand signs. My name is-"

"WE MADE IT!!! FINALLY!!" I was interupted by a moron who caught all, me, Pikachu's and Samus's attention. It was Link...oh boy...
But he's with some lady I've never seen before. She wore a turquoise dress and had platinum colored hair. It seems she is carrying a star looking creature.
Hmm....interesting...

"THE BEST PART IS WE MADE IT HERE BEFOR-
Link sees me now...

WHAT?! H-how did you get here before me?! Link yelled out.

" Friend of yours?" Samus questioned

I did a 'kind of' sign towards her.

Link then bowed towards the lady and quickly said "Thank you for the help, Rosalina..." After that he ran towards me sword in hand looking ready for battle. I hopped on a desk near Pikachu then jumped towards Link my sword in hand now.
The lady now known as Rosalina, Pikachu and Samus all gave awkward smiles.
As we were about to clash swords, we were stopped by what appeared to be a barrier in front of each of us.

"There will be none of that at the moment, I do not need my room trashed on the first day." Everyone looked towards where the voice was coming from and there was a group of students with one distinct adult female in front of them holding her hand out. I guess that was how she caused the barriers.

This female was wearing an odd outfit and had some big wings that seemed to drag behind her like a cape. She had black hair and an over-powering aura around her. I guess this was the teacher.

"Shit!" I hear Link say as he gave up his attack on me and shielded his sword.

"Now if everyone would take their seats. And if you two gentleman want to clash swords again, you are more willing to in a separate room after class." She said while letting the barriers down.

Everyone was giggling and me and Link blushed. I don't think the teacher knew what she said could be taken out of context.

Everyone took their seats quickly. I was seated with Link to left of me, Samus ahead of me, a pink thing known as Kirby to the right of me, and a dark angel known as Dark Dick behind me.

Samus of course was sitting next to Pikachu to the right of her, that lady in the Turquoise dress from earlier to left of her, I didn't quite remember her name, And in front of her was a guy called Villager. I'm pretty sure I got that name right.

The Dumbass was sitting behind the turquoise dressed lady, with a regular angel known as Dick to the left of him. And behind him was a lady known as Corrin.

"Great now that everone is settled in, welcome to your first class. In here you will be learning Damage Recovery. I am your teacher, Ms.Sinarc. Now you best learn quickly or you'll never gonna make it in a real fight. Any questions?"

Hmm this will be easy then.

"Yes Link?" The teacher asked seeing Link's hand up.

"Not to be mean, but why the hell is this class so damn important anyways?" Link says obviously already getting bored.

"Well to recover from attacks quickly before your thrown out of the battle, like this..."

Ms. Sinarc lifts her hand as she is talking and we all watch with "owws" and "ahs"and "that's got to hurt"as Link is slammed against the ceiling a dozen times knocking him unconscious. I didn't though, I happily clapped at the sight of Link getting hurt. The teacher then looked towards me and I stopped clapping not wanting to be next.

"Now then, if nobody else has anymore dumbass questions then we shall begin the lesson for today. Tomorrow you will start your next class."

Link was rushed to the infirmary office by some toads with a stretcher then we began class.
The rest of the the class turned out to be really boring with no talking at all, well except for when the teacher was talking.
I guess no one really dared to say anything else, fearing that they may be next to face the teachers wrath.
Nobody really even answered any questions the teacher directed to them either, well except that girl in the Turquoise dress.
She must be either really brave to say anything to the teacher or really really dumb.

But thankfully she answered any and every question correctly, becuase I fear what would have happened if she didn't.

This was supposed to be up on Friday but I will post it now. I was too busy playing Pokémon Go and ended up forgetting about it. Hehehe. Good enough excuse,right?
Plz. Don't be mad.

Anyways here is the new chapter! I hope you enjoyed it! Kupo! ^-^

Oh and this teacher was the first teacher I've drawn. Well aside from another but that is something totally different.