A Step Closer

*Palutena's POV*

I was in a group waiting off to the side with Link, Rosalina and Luma and Pichu, Tooney, Robin, Lucina, and Zelda. We all stood quietly waiting as the teacher assisted other fighters and told them what they should all train on in each group.

"So..." Link started.

"Anybody else see what I saw?" Link asked awkwardly as if it was taboo to talk about it.

"Good to know I am not the only one who saw it." Rosalina replied as if reminiscing on it while Pichu and Luma looked on curiously unsure as to what we were talking about.

"So what exactly was it?" Zelda asked not sure as to how to act.

"Perhaps an enemy?" Lucina replied but more questioned.

"If so, it must go and to do that we must know what it is to be rid of it a lot easier. It's best to know the opponent we fight so we can establish a weakness." Robin states as if already working on a plan.

"Maybe it is a demon that lingers over the teacher? They are know to linger over people and point them in the wrong direction.  Plus they aren't visible to everyone, only a select few with the ability to see them." I say immediately after Robin finishes talking.

"That does seem like what it might be but it wouldn't be smart to rush in thinking that may be the only option. It could be something else. I suggest we look into it a bit more and then make our final decision." Zelda finishes.

We all nod in agreement.

"Or you can just ask me what it is instead of assuming all scary things are bad." We are interrupted from talking about it anymore by the teacher herself causing all of us to jump.

"Oh um, sorry Ms!" We quickly all say and bow. Except Tooney who was apparently trying to get our attention and warn us that she was on the way.  He only face palmed at this.

"It is all right, but you can't just assume the worst by judging a book by it's cover. It's like saying someone is evil just because they look the part. You should all especially know this being gods, heros, princesses,  and those who serve the nobles and higher ups."

A wave of regret seemed to sweep the area as Pichu and Luma looked on from behind the teacher confused still as to what was going on.

"Now sit up straight and feel proud for yourselves. You are all a step closer to your final test. The being you saw was a test that not many could pass but you lot. I am curious though as to who is the closest to the final test."

We all now looked at her just as confused as the Luma floating into Rosalina's arms and the Pichu climbing onto her shoulder.

"I don't understand, you mean to say that we are closer to the final test cause we saw that scary thing behind you that nobody else could see?" I ask.

"You seem to understand just fine to me. Now I want you all to work on attacking and defending, and don't tell anyone what you saw here today. Make sure to work as a team. I will call you all to have a private conversation with you  later after we have this Ridley situation sorted out." She stated and started walking away.

We all seemed to look at each other as she walked away, showing each other the obvious questions that were developing in our heads by the look on our faces. After shrugging off everything. We group ourselves into teams along with at least one of us off to the side to judge as we fought each other and defended any attacks we could.

Happy Father's Day to all the Father's!
....yes I know this is late but better late then never!

Happy Father's day to all Fathers and Father figures!

I hope you all enjoy the chapter!

Also.....a Happy Birthday to my friend. His name is Juan and he is not a Wattpad user so he will probably never see this! Lol

That is all......ok ya there is more....

....Happy Birthday to my dad too....I guess... Ya, as you can tell, not so enthusiastic about that one...he is not a Wattpad user either so I can say I am glad about that. I just thought it would be nice to at least mention him. That's as much as he deserves.

Both of them were born on June 15th, a day after Father's day.

I do hope you all enjoy the chapter!

If you all have any questions or thoughts, just leave a comment or message me if you want!