Fault

*Link's POV*

We continued to follow Peach with Pikachu on her shoulder. It took us at least half the night before we finally made it to Castle surrounded by lava.

You could really tell that the owner must of been really full of himself due to the various statue carvings of the same giant turtle carved everywhere.

"We're here...so this is Bowser's castle.   Inside is a really big maze of halls and doors so I suggest we split up to find our friends." Peach states.

"Yeah, and whatever we do, I suggest we keep to the shadows. Try to be stealthy. We do not want to raise any alarms right away." Lucina adds.

We all nod in a quick agreement.

"That's nice and all, but how do you know that the enemy doesn't know your coming to save your friends?" We all hear a light monotone-ish voice say behind us and turn our attention towards it.

There was the Super Smash teacher sitting on one of boulders we were somewhat hiding behind staring at the huge castle.

"Wait, how did you know we were here? We made sure to check to see if anyone was following us almost the whole way." I ask in shock.

"Does it matter?" She answers back.

"You better not think about stopping us! I will gladly cut through you if it means saving our friends!" Ike states seriously with and angry face as he points his sword in the direction of the teacher.

The teacher didn't seem fazed by the threat nor the sword. She just continued to watch the castle.

"Lower your sword, I don't plan to get in your way." She states causing Ike to slowly lower his sword as if unsure as to weather she was telling the truth.

"So your here to help us?" Peach asks  with Luma floating close near her giving off a curious chime and Pikachu giving a curious look from her shoulder.

"No." The teacher simply states again.

"Then what are you here for?" Lucario asks with a Pichu on his shoulder giving the teacher the same look the Pikachu gave her.

"I am just here to watch and provide assistance if needed." The teacher says as she continues to gaze towards the castle.

"You mean like another one of your tests?" I ask quickly.

"Dammit! Do you think this a damn game! Our friend's lives are on the line and your just gonna sit here on your ass and do nothing but call it another one of your damn test!" Ike yells out towards the teacher loudly.

We all waited in shock at the sudden outburst from Ike for the teacher to respond or do something. We waited a while as all of us watched the exchange between the calm teacher and the angry Ike.

"Say something dammit!" Ike finally outburst again getting sick of the silent treatment the teacher was giving him.

"I think, I have the right to do so Ike. Last I checked, you were the one who signed up to be a Super Smash Brawler and you knew the dangers that would come with job. It is not my fault that your friends got captured. If it's any bodies  fault, then it would be their own for not keeping their guard up and their roommates for not having their backs or even being there for them when it happened. And at this very moment, it would also be your fault for deciding to argue with me rather than going to rescue them. How do you know nothing bad is happening to them this very instant?

In that moment a masculine blood curling scream irrupted from the castle. Who ever was screaming sounded like they were in a lot of pain.

"T-That sounds like Robin!" Lucina screamed so she could be heard over the male scream that would not to soon later decease.

"Now, Ike...if you're done...I think you have some friends to save." The teacher says as if the loud blood curling scream never occurred.

"She's right." Peach quickly stated.

"We all are going to sneak into Bowser's castle and split up into groups so we can quickly rescue them then get out of there. We will use Lucario's telepathic link to keep in contact and notify everyone if something goes wrong or if you have rescued a friend." I finish. Some seem hesitant about the plan but nodded in agreement anyways.

"Good luck everyone!"  I say finally then we all go our way to find an entrance in. It's a castle, so it's gotta have at least a few secret entrances, right? I just hope everything will go smoothly and no one will get hurt.

After awhile, we finally find a secret entrance in and go our own ways in groups as soon as the secret path gets us into the huge castle.

Now, it's time for Luma and I to find our friends!

So my sister came up with a plan that I am unsure about following. Basically, when I upload a vid. to YouTube, I also publish another chapter like I did today.

And no....I don't do YouTube for money, I do it for fun. Let it be with just sister, friends or whole family, I like to record the moments we have together when we play these Videogames. ^-^

If any of y'all want the YouTube channel, just ask. Other than that, I am not gonna self promote the Channel.

Now that all said, I am unsure if I will do the method my sister mentioned due to me seeing a lot of flaws in that plan.  I will tell you all though, if I do go through with it.

Hope you all enjoyed the Chapter and Thanks for sticking with me this far! I do appreciate it!

Kupo~