Chapter 21

As you finally reached the boys dorm, you tried your best to push the growing awkwardness to the back of your mind, the strange and unexplained moment with Taehyung only minutes earlier making you involuntarily question literally everything.

You were left with no clear answers and you weren't sure if it was all some misunderstanding.

The one thing you did know was that It seemed like such a trivial thing to work yourself up over, and even more, get in the way of an important friendship. 

Your mind was so preoccupied with the sudden whirlwind of thoughts that when Taehyung opened the dorm room door, swinging it so hard that it crashed loudly against the wall, you nearly screamed from the shock.

"TAE!! What the hell ar-"

"We're home!" Taehyung sang out into the empty common room, happily announcing your presence to anyone and no one at the same time.

Not even a moment later and someone stepped out of the bathroom, the mere sight of them knocking the wind straight out of you.

Casually leaned up against the door frame, with only a soaking wet towel draped loosely around his waist, Jimin stood staring at you.

Toothbrush hanging out of his mouth and his entire perfectly-chiseled chest on display, a smirk appeared on his lips as he eyed your reaction to his presence. 

You couldn't tell if you were imagining it or not, the entire ordeal far too surreal to be reality.

What the actual fu-

Suddenly Taehyung jumped in front of you, trying his best to shield Jimin's naked form from your line of sight.

It didn't work.

"PARK JIMIN! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!?"

Taehyung's anger and shock filled voice barely registered to you as your eyes searched the length of the water boy's body over Taehyung's shoulder.

Why is he so perfect...

When your gaze eventually landed back onto his face, you realized that Jimin had just watched you basically eye f**k him this whole time, the smirk from before having grown into a more sinister smile.

Oh my god.

Is this his payback from this morning!?!?

"What?" The boy finally answered.

"YOU KNOW WHAT! YOU'RE NAKED IN FRONT OF Y/N! ARE YOU CRAZY!" He screamed, his arm immediately reaching out to try and cover your eyes, "YOU'RE GOING TO TRAUMATIZE HER FOR LIFE!"

Pfft, hardly. 

More like providing a new mental image for my fantasies.

Your swirling inappropriate thoughts ran rampant in your mind as Jimin started laughing, winking at you seductively before disappearing back into the bathroom from which he thankfully emerged from.

You didn't budge, you just stood there as Taehyung ran over to the door, banging on it in demand for an explanation from his brother's out-of-line actions.

You couldn't help but think about how unfortunate this year would have been if you had actually been placed in the right dorm, with seven other girls.

It would be painfully boring no doubt.

-

Waking up to the signature sounds of your bunk bud snoring loudly below you, you rolled your tired eyes in frustration from the backlog of sleep he had robbed from you.