Chapter 9

The sound of Jungkook's beautiful singing voice woke you up this morning, you smiled to yourself as you kept your eyes closed and listened.

I had no idea he could sing like that.. you thought to yourself, snuggling further into the blankets.

Just then another voice joined in with Kookie's singing, making your eyes shoot open. To say this new voice was angelic would be the understatement of the century.

Who is that?

You slowly and quietly rolled over in your bed, leaning over the bunk ever so slightly to catch a glimpse of the boy who had joined your bunk bud in the impromptu song session.

Jimin!?

Jimin!?

You stared at the boy through the rails on your bunk, unable to form thoughts or words from the heavenly singing taking place in your shared dorm.

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

At the sound of a phone alarm the two boys stopped singing, Jimin's head shooting up immediately to meet your gaze.

Wait a second...

"OH F**K,  SH-" you swore with realization, scrambling to find your phone to shut off your obscenely loud alarm.

You found it, quickly turning it off and chucking it down to the end of your bed. You fell back onto the mattress, grabbing your pillow and holding it over your face in embarrassment.

You groaned into it.

I don't care if Kookie saw me.. but Jimin!? He definitely saw me staring at him.

"Y/N?" came a voice from outside your pillow shield.

"Yeah" you replied, voice muffled and probably inaudible.

You heard a chuckle from beside you just before you felt the pillow being taken from your grip.

Your squeezed-shut eyes slowly opened expecting to see Kookie standing on the bunk stairs but you looked over and found Jimin instead.

He was smiling at you, amusement clear on his face.

"Like what you heard?" he asked teasingly, tilting his head at you.

"U-uh y-you guys are good" you fumbled out, internally cursing yourself.

Really? That was the best I could do?

The boy just laughed, nudging your side with his hand playfully.

"Come on, its time to get up anyways!" he said, beginning to climb down before pausing and looking back over at you, "And don't forget to meet me in the courtyard at lunch yeah?"

You smiled at him and nodded, burying your face back into your bed the minute he was out of sight.

Couldn't have made more of a fool of myself if I tried... you thought in frustration.