"I...I...I will try." Jungkook said after a few seconds of hesitation.

"Don't worry about anything, just clear your mind and think." I said squeezing Jungkook's hand.

Third person p.o.v :

Jungkook and Taehyung held hands for ten minutes in complete silence, eyes closed.

Then all of a sudden Jungkook opened his eyes, smiling widely and his eyes shining.

"I found it, I found it!!!!!!!" Jungkook said jumping up and down.

Taehyung got startled once he heard the younger statement but he started to jump with him, congratulating him and saying, "I knew you could do it."

After a few seconds of jumping, Jungkook and Taehyung stopped with a small smile on their faces.

"Jungkook, the call." Taehyung said looking at the phone in his (Jk) hands .

"Oh yeah," Jungkook said as he turned off the silence mode and took a deep breath.

"Send a car to the address that I will send you." Jungkook said in a deep masculine voice, then hung up not waiting for the other person's answer.

As Jungkook was ready to write the message, he wondered what is this place called, so he asked Taehyung, which he answered saying,

"Let's get inside and ask what is this area called."

Both of them got inside, the workers were cleaning the tables and flipping the chairs. 'They are closing' is what both thought once they got to the register, Taehyung took the lead and asked, " Excuse me, Sir. What is this area called?"

The person on the register, lifted his eyes up and looked and the person in front of him, checking him out. It's the same blue haired waiter who served them earlier.

"Hmmm, how about you give me your number and I will tell youthe address?" said the blue haired smirking.

"No." Taehyung said calmly.

"Then you won't get the address." The blue haired guy said staring at Taehyung.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook for help, but Jungkook just give him a hopeless look.

Taehyung looked around the place for other people, but he didn't find any. So he stared at the male waiting for him to give in and give the adresse but the blue haired guy just kept on staring until Taehyung said sighing,

"How about I give you my friend's phone number? He is hot too." Taehyung said taking out his phone to show the person his friend's picture.

The blue haired male stared at the picture, and smirked saying, "Give it to me

The blue haired male stared at the picture, and smirked saying, "Give it to me."

So Taehyung give him the number, and the blue haired wrote the address in Jungkook's phone.

After thanking and paying the blue haired for the pizza, they also got to know that his name was Suga, they got back to their seats and got their stuff leaving the place.

When they got outside, Jungkook took a hold of the hem of Taehyung's shirt, which made the latter to turn around to ask what is wrong.

"Can you give me your phone number?" Jungkook asked in a small voice.

"Why do you want?" Taehyung said with his deep voice teasing the younger.

"I just wanted to talk to you, I love talking to you, 'hearing your voice' and, and aren't we friends? Friends should have each other's numbers, right? Or you don't want to be friends?" Jungkook said playing with the hem of his shirt.

Taehyung laughed softly at Jungkook's cuteness.

"Of course, I will give it to you." Taehyung said as he took Jungkook's phone from his (Jk) pocket to write his number.

As soon as he finished writing his name in the phone, a beep came from a black car across the road.

"This is my ride." Jungkook said in a sad tone, as he looked at Taehyung.

"Text me later if you get lonely." Taehyung said with a slight smirk, starting to walk away.

"Yah!!" Jungkook said looking at Taehyung's leaving figure.

"At least, you could have hugged me." Jungkook said in a small whisper, as he walked to the black car.

"If I stayed for one more second, I would have hugged him." Taehyung said scratching his head, looking at Jungkook getting in the car.

Bye 👋🌸.

Thank you for reading.

Sorry if there is any mistakes.