Your back is littered with scars.

Most from being whiped.

As soon as you move your hair you hear them both gasp.

You" I hate my skin. Every time I feel it. The rough textures. It's a constant reminder of them.what they did to me. To Wanda to peit, to Bucky..."

Nat walks up to you, then stands infront of you

Nat" those are a story. Your story. They show that you went through something tragic and horrific, and survived."

You give her a smile.

Nat" now, I didn't think you'd want to wear heels. So I found these instead."

She hands you a pair of black ankle socks and a pair of purple converse.

You smile, then put them on.

Nat and Wanda got ready while you showered.

So you three go down to the second floor where Tony said to meet. You exit the elevator and see the guys standing and talking with each other. All of them have nice clothing on. They turn twords you and they smile.

You walk up to them and shyly smile.

Bucky stands with facing away from you, and when he turns his jawhits the floor.

And damn did he look good.

Hes clad in an all black suit, and his hair is loosely thrown back into a bun. You also notice the two purple cufflinks. No doubt Nat and Wanda had something to do with that.

Tony" you look great kid."

You smile at him.

You" thanks Tin man."

He smiles at you.

The team starts talking and Bucky finally speaks.

Bucky" you uhh.... You look beautiful."

You notice the small blush on his cheeks. You smile at him.

You" you don't look to bad yourself."

He smiles at you then grabs your hand, then leans down and whispers in your ear.

Bucky" come with me."

He leads you to a room a little ways down the hall, then pulls you in and closes the door.

Bucky" I got you something."

He reaches in his pocket and pulls out a box.

You smile and take it. Opening it carefully.

Inside is a necklace.

It's a beautiful blue quartz stone with gold flecks.

You beam up at him.

You" bucky... I love it. It's beautiful."

He smiles at you,

Bucky" I'm glad you like it."

Bucky takes the necklace out of the box, and you stop him as he moves around to place it on you.

Bucky" what's wrong doll."

You hesitate for a second.

You" my back... Is full of scars.. and I thought I should warn you."