The Zenith

The lions were out of order, and I could barely keep from staring at Honerva inside her new beast.

"Paladins, report status." Keith said.

"Im offline!" Lance answered.

"Me, too." Pidge said.

"Uh, guys, are you seeing this?" Hunk asked, fear in his voice.

I already knew the horror I was staring at. Honerva's beast was floating in space, a large wormhole portal behind her and the pillars of the temple below here surrounding the beast.

It gave off a wave of unimaginable horror laced with malice and anger.

"What are those things doing?" Lance asked in a panic.

"That's how she's getting in." Pidge said.

"What do you mean?" Keith asked.

"Honerva!" I shouted, "She's using the wings from her beast to pierce through the barriers between realities. It's her entry point!"

"But how is that possible?" Lance asked.

"Honerva combined her beast with Lotor's Sincline. With the comet's ore and this transformation, she now has the ability to traverse through different realities." I explained.

Suddenly, my body felt hot and every vein in my body felt like it was raging with fire.

The universe was collapsing. All realities were slowly being torn. And I was feeling the damage.

"Our universe is collapsing, just like the day we lost the Castle of Lions." I heard Coram say from the Yellow Lion, "Those wings are causing the very fabric of our reality to disintegrate!"

"Then we're gonna stop that thing before it breaks through." Hunk said before the Yellow Lion powered up and came back to life.

"Hunk, get your passengers back to the Atlas." Keith ordered.

"Copy that." Hunk said and flew back to the Atlas. I choked back the pain as my White Lion came back to life. I wasted no time in charging after the two Robeasts that headed our way.

"Those Robeasts are headed our way." Pidge said,gasping as the Green Lion came back to life, "Just in time!"

One by one, the Lions regained their power.

"Allura, do you copy?" Keith asked, "Can you get to your Lion? We're gonna need Voltron."

"Hold on, I'm coming." Allira answered.

"In the meantime, the Atlas has you covered." Shiro assured.

"Wait, what about the collapsing universe? We need to stop it!" Coran said.

"Coran, we're counting on you to figure something out."

"What? Me? I don't know anything aboyt that!"

"Then find someone who does! We need to stop that weapon before it breaks through realities. Paladins, do everything you can to keep the Robeasts distracted." Let's give the Atlas a shot."

The Robeasts were relentless and fired at us with the intent to destroy. Hunk flew out of the Atlas, summoned his lion's armor and slammed into one of the Robeasts.

"Nice shot!" Lance said.

But the Robeast was not kept down for long. It bounced right back with its weapons and charged for the Black Lion.