Reunion

Pidge and I were riding in the Green and White Lions on a solo mission. I let go of the controls and let White fly on her own for a little while.

I looked over the screen to my right and saw Pidge sitting her in seat in deep thought. I frowned, knowing that she was thibking of Matt and her father, Sam.

"What are you thinking about, Pidge?" I asked, startling the girl. She looked up at the screen, as is she forgot I was there.

She turned back to her controls, "Nothing, just thinking about Matt."

I smiled kindly, attempting to comfort her at least a little bit, "You'll find him, Katie. I know you will."

She smiled, taking off her glasses and put on her helmet.

"Pidge, Zurine, I don't like the idea of you two going alone. You sure you don't need backup?" Shiro asked.

"I'm sure." Pidge answered, "The intel that shopkeeper gave me leads me to believe they could pull out if their location at any time."

"This may be our inly chance, so we need to act fast." I added, "Also, all of yoy have enough to do on Olkarion."

"You're right. Good luck." Shiro wished us.

"Hey, while you're out, will you look for some more fluuto beans?" Hunk asked.

"No, no, no! No more beans for Hunk!" Lance shouted.

I laughed at the two boys and cut off the transmission. I resumed control and followed thr Green Lion to a small planet.

We hid our lions and grabbed a couple of cloaks as to not give away our identities as palidans.

Pidge pulled up a map to our next location. It led us to the rundown portion of the city where most of the shady go to play and shop.

Pidge led us to an old abandoned factory shack. I looked over at Pidge and said, "Are you ready to see the show?"

She smirked and nodded before we went in. When we opened the door, the first thing we saw was the old useless machines and shelves.

The place was covered in dust and everything was a mess. Yep! This was the right place.

We down to the back of the building, the sound of distant clanking keeping us alert and wary.

We walked around and found ourselves in the way back of the building, and that's when we saw him.

He was shaggy alien with four arms, a skinny body and dressed in rags and wraps on the battom half of his body.

He looked at us with a bored look, "Shop's closed." He said.

"We're just looking for directions to a show." Pidge said.

"We've heard it's explosive." I finished. The alien looked at us with an amusing expression.

"So you're the ones looking for the nano-thermite titanium-boron? Very expensive. Difficult to procure, I assure you." He said.

Pidge smirked, "Keep it."

The alien grew a little frustrated, "You're backing out of our agreement?"

"Altering it, in your favor." Pidge pulled up the small video of her brother escaping from a Galra cell, "We'll still give you the money, but, in return, you tell me who is in this video and where to find them."

The alien took only one look, "Why would I know those people?"

"Because they used nano-thermite titanium-boron, and you're the only one in this section of the galaxy that seems to be selling it." Pidge said.