Space Mall

I finally found the truth of my parent's death, but so many things still swam through my head.

Where was Salym now? Probably dead by now.

Where are my people? I know that they're still alive, but where?

"Okay look," Shiro said breaking me away from my thoughts, "I now know for certain that Zarkom is tracking us through the black lion. We have to find some way to stop him."

"How are we gonna do that?" Pidge asked.

"We've never had this situation before," Allura said, "Two palidans battling for the same lion."

"Well unless we want Zarkon taking control of Voltron every time we get close, I'll have to forge a new bond with my lion, one that's stronger than his."

"Perhaps i can help, Shiro." I said everyone turned towards me.

"How can you do that?" Shiro asked.

"With my powers, I can connect you directly to the black lion. It should help at least a little bit."

Shiro smiled gratefully, "Thanks Zurine."

"Well, while your working on that," Coran said, "The rest of us will have to find some new Teleduv lenses, otherwise we won't be able to travel via wormhole."

Hunk put his hand to his chin in thought, "Is that something we'll have to mail order?" He asked.

"Does anyone even make those anymore?" Keith asked.

"I don't know," Allura sighed, "Only a few Alteans could use a teleduv ten thousand years ago. They may not exist anymore."

Coran stretched his mustache before releasing it with wide eyes.

"I think I may know where we could get some." He said. I sighed, knowing exactly what he was thinking.

"Coran," I said waringly, "If you're thinking about what I think you're thinking about..... Stop right now."

"Sorry princess Zurine, but it's too late!" The Altean exclaimed before typing in our next location.

It was pictures of a younger Coran at a busy shop. I have to say I kinda miss the ponytail, it looked good on him.

Anyway, on one side of the screen was the shop and Coran smiling at the camera with a large backpack on his back. On the other side were three pictures of shady looking characters.

"Coran," Allura said disgusted by the pictures, "You're not suggesting going to one of those filthy swamp moons! The last time you went there those space pirates took you for everything you had."

"Space pirates?" Lance repeated looking at the shady characters on the screen.

"The Unilu were traders and pirates that roamed the galaxies and dealt in black market goods." Coran explained, "In by spice, by-tor water, little bottles of infinity vapor. Of course you have to bargain. No one could bargain like the Unilu. Last time, I ended up giving away three quarters of my shipment of lango... in exchange for a for a used pogo oscillator."

Allura and I chuckled at the memory.

"Father was not pleased about that." Allura smiled.

"And I recall that you promised not to bargain with Unilu before you left." I chuckled.

"Well, while Coran is picking up his lenses.... I'll take you out shopping for something sparkly." Lance said with a sly smirk, sliding his way to Allura's side.

Before she could reply, Coran pushed himself in between them.

"This is not shopping!" He yelled at the Cuban boy, "You're not wandering around saying 'What a lovely pink hat! This is so becoming.' No! I can't allow Allura to get anywhere near those filthy, lowballing Unilu hoodlums."